Blizzcon 2011 World of Warcraft

Silencer

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Eligible Accounts Available

You do not have an eligible World of Warcraft account on this Battle.net account to sign up for the World of Warcraft Annual Pass. If you already signed up, you are seeing this page because you have no additional eligible World of Warcraft accounts to sign up with.

For more information on the World of Warcraft Annual Pass, visit the promotion FAQ.

:(

oGvh0q0.gif

taman se obradujem kad..

- Gear will be normalized, everyone is going to have the exact same item level on their gear. This is a skill based exercise and your gear doesn't matter.

- They want the raid content to be available to a wider audience, everyone should have a chance to see that new content. They wanted most players to be able to experience the fight against Deathwing, etc ...

- The Raid Finder will have a Lower difficulty and rewards than Normal Difficulty. It won't be just a damage or health point reduction, mechanics will be reworked to make fights easier.

- Keep the experience short and focused. Dungeons should be short enough to let you run a couple of dungeons when you feel like it, not just one.

- Make encounters understandable and do not set up groups to fail. The dungeon journal has been added to the game to make sure that people don't die and wonder what the hell happened.

- Fights will be made clearer and more understandable, the Dungeon Journal was a first step and the goal is to make fights even clearer. It also means that you shouldn't be able to just tank and spank and wonder what happened but still win.

u prevodu, ne samo sto trenutno majmuni sa pola mozga mogu da rade sta hoce, vec ce sada i slepi majmuni bez mozga moci da se drkaju koliko zele

jebeni raspali blizzard

Edited by Koma3

You do not have an eligible World of Warcraft account on this Battle.net account to sign up for the World of Warcraft Annual Pass. If you already signed up, you are seeing this page because you have no additional eligible World of Warcraft accounts to sign up with.

For more information on the World of Warcraft Annual Pass, visit the promotion FAQ.

Malo iskulirajte sa tim :) tek su pustili niste procitali FAQ do kraja :P vi vec se zalecete da se prijavite za WoW 12 meseci pretplate :D

rur-1.jpgrur-2.jpg

I meni isto ovo pise. Pas mater...

Greetings Azanis,

In general terms, the WoW Annual Pass contract requires that you maintain a 12 month subscription active on your account for the full duration of the year, and if your payments were to fail due to insufficient funds then it would be likely that the benefits from the promotion might be removed from your account as a result.

The fact that you’re able to also make use of the prepaid gametime cards to fulfil the obligation, however, means that you could try and ensure that you’ve got gamecards active on the account to cover your subscription rather than having to worry about gathering the necessary funds at a certain time each month (leaving the recurring subscription there as a back up, just in case). smile.png

If you, or any others in this thread, have any additional queries regarding the WoW Annual Pass promotion then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Account and Payment team – we’re obviously somewhat busy at the moment, but the sticky linked below contains some recommendations on how best to get in touch during the weekend;

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2868758103#12

rur-1.jpgrur-2.jpg

Killy, OMG je objasnio kako jedna mapa moze losiji tim da odvede u finale. Realno Another je objasnio kako se igra WoW, posle 2:0 upala su im 2x ring of valor i gg. Poslednja partija u finalu je bila na noz, tu im svaka cast kako su pod onakvim pritiskom uspeli da izvuku onakav dmg ma magu i dobiju partiju. OMG je odlican ali za mene je tim u kom je Another igrao ipak za nijansu bolji, losa sreca sa mapom ih je izbacila.

I Loshmi, ne kenjaj "decija" igica, sta je LOL ako ne decija igra?

EDIT*

link:

Finalni mec

Edited by Hybris

Killy, OMG je objasnio kako jedna mapa moze losiji tim da odvede u finale. Realno Another je objasnio kako se igra WoW, posle 2:0 upala su im 2x ring of valor i gg. Poslednja partija u finalu je bila na noz, tu im svaka cast kako su pod onakvim pritiskom uspeli da izvuku onakav dmg ma magu i dobiju partiju. OMG je odlican ali za mene je tim u kom je Another igrao ipak za nijansu bolji, losa sreca sa mapom ih je izbacila.

I Loshmi, ne kenjaj "decija" igica, sta je LOL ako ne decija igra?

EDIT*

link:

Finalni mec

ciljna grupa sledece expanzije je 12-15 godina max, sa ovim kung fu pandama, pet battle sistemom i najavljenim lakshim raidovima

mada me u principu zabole patka poshto svakako necu da igram