Da li je ovo fake mail? o.0

cageSerbia

from Blizzard Entertainment <noreply@blizzard.com>

to ###########@gmail.com

date Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 10:58 PM

subject World of Warcraft: Cataclysm closed beta!

mailed-by live.com

hide details Aug 30

Deathwing the Destroyer returns to Azeroth, leaving chaos and destruction in his wake. Unlikely heroes will rise up to protect their scarred and broken world from utter devastation.

To ensure you're opted-in and eligible as a potential candidate, you'll need a World of Warcraft license attached to your Battle.net account, have your current system specifications uploaded to the Battle.net Beta Profile Settings page, and have expressed interest through the franchise-specific check boxes.

In order to opt in for this beta test, you must create a beta profile containing your system specifications. To create one, please download and run the beta opt-in application: https://us.battle.net/login/en/

Blizzard Entertainment Inc

Account Administration Team

P.O. Box 27086, Irvine, CA 17690

from Blizzard Entertainment <noreply@blizzard.com>

to ###########@gmail.com

date Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 10:58 PM

subject World of Warcraft: Cataclysm closed beta!

mailed-by live.com

Da zanemarimo cinjenicu da nije ostavio original headere, a ti headeri ti daju u uvid ko je pravi posiljalac. za dva minuta bilo ko moze da ti posalje mail gde ce ti stajati from Barrack Obama <president@whitehouse.org> :)

Deli blizz ljudima beta inv. Prijavish da si zainteresovan direktno iz bnet naloga. I na mail samo dobijesh obaveshtenje da ti je beta added to bnet acc. I onda te upute da se ulogujesh na svoj acc i pratish uputstva za skidanje klijenta.

Nema beta naloga i slichnih crapova, Cata beta se ponasha samo kao josh jedna igra addovana na acc. Radi i autentikator (ako ga imash). Key ni ne dobijesh, automatski se adduje i nikad ga i ne vidish.

... ukusi su razlichiti... reche djavo i sede u trnje...