Balkan League

XqzR

we`ll add some additional countries in the following seasons for sure. Serbia has great eSport teams and we know that, same as in FYROM, Bosna and Herzegovina and Albania. We simply can`t start with so many countries involved since we are totaly unaware of the possible problems, that will came out. This is the first international league build by partners and not by Turtle, so we are quite "scared" at that point. You can be sure, that we`ll do everything to bring all those countries in ESL Balkan League, as well as some new games like CSS, CoD etc.

bice barem nesto..

Edited by qba1

"i am from holland and i say eastern europa is epic win .

cheap beer, blonde chicks & lots of guns."

Romania & Bulgaria have the most capable teams to produce strong efforts against teams among the highest level. Meanwhile as the serbs and macedonians are looking to join their ambitions to crack up the boost they need to develope rated teams. However you look at it all, k1Ng0r of Serbia is the wonderkid in CS who's likely to have a breakthrough to the big scene of CS. Otherwise Balkan roots will stay where it is for another +5 year.

Romania & Bulgaria have the most capable teams to produce strong efforts against teams among the highest level. Meanwhile as the serbs and macedonians are looking to join their ambitions to crack up the boost they need to develope rated teams. However you look at it all, k1Ng0r of Serbia is the wonderkid in CS who's likely to have a breakthrough to the big scene of CS. Otherwise Balkan roots will stay where it is for another +5 year.

gde to citas majke ti?

I wish that BACKSPACE works in life!.

76561197968543066.png