Vesti

brue

Tyranid rasa u Dawn of Waru 2

Relic otkriva da će u Dawn of War II ubaciti rasu Tyranida iz fiktivnog Warhammer 40K univerzuma. DoW II stiže na PC na proleće i koristi osveženi Essence grafički endžin.

For us, the Tyranids was a way to give the fans something they have been asking for ever since Dawn Of War... but it wasn't until we designed the Essence 2.0 Engine did we think that the Tyranids could be brought to the Dawn Of War universe they way that we felt we could do them justice and in the way that the fans deserve. The Tyranids are a great way for us to bring something new and different to the franchise... a completely different race which operates unlike any other seen in Dawn of War to date.

"Each Tyranid is a living weapon, perfectly adapted to its designated function, but each creature is no more than a single cell in a galactic entity governed by a monstrous Hive Mind. As the Tyranid hive fleets drift through space they strip all life from the worlds in their path, leaving nothing but scoured rock in their wake......In the war zones of Warhammer 40,000, the Tyranids are instinctive masters of swarm-tactics and close combat. Frequently appearing by the thousands across untold numbers of world, they always outnumber their opponents, a fact that often guarantees their victory. Each Tyranid is equipped with diamond-hard rending claws, razor-sharp teeth, and a variety of other bio-weapons suited to both close quarters fighting and ranged attacks. What's even more fearsome are the monstrous creatures striding through a Tyranid swarm like Carnifexes and Hive Tyrants, true behemoths who tower over even the largest of tanks and mechanised units. In total, the Tyranids are a cold and brutal opponent to face. Even the best warriors in the galaxy can only hope to stall the Tyranids' advance."

We have been working feverishly over the last year to bring this to Dawn Of War II successfully and in a way the fans will love. With the Essence 2.0 Engine and the incredible talents at Relic, we think we have been able to do just that.

http://www.klanrur.rs/rts/story/10306/

group-rur.png

O Starcraftu 2

VideoGamer.com prenosi intervju sa Blizzardovim koosnivačem Frankom Pearceom sa igračke konvencije u Lajpcigu, u vezi Starcrafta II. Frank kaže da je mogućnost izlaska konzolne verzije Starcrafta 2 praktično jednaka nuli, zatim da vreme izlaska nije utvrđeno, i na kraju, da bi kreiranje MMO izdanja Starcrafta 2 bilo veoma teško za izvesti. Detaljno ovde.

http://www.klanrur.rs/sc/story/10315/

group-rur.png

GC 2008: Paradox Interactive reveals Hearts of Iron 3

Paradox Interactive today revealed the true identity of “Project Mayhem” at the Games Convention in Leipzig. The next Grand Strategy title to be released from the Paradox Interactive development team is the third instalment in the critically acclaimed Hearts of Iron series.

The Hearts of Iron series has become renowned for beingthe biggest, most detailed and complete strategic game series on World War 2 ever made. Hearts of Iron 3 will follow that tradition closely while focusing on satisfying veteran players through a multitude of brand new features and systems, including a huge map with more than 10,000 provinces.

"It's clear this is a game that fans of our titles have been eagerly anticipating", commented Johan Andersson, Head of Development at Paradox Interactive. "Before revealing the project, our upcoming announcement online forum received more than 14,000 page views in less than 24 hours with a third installment of Hearts of Iron seemingly being at the top of everyone's wish list."

Hearts of Iron 3 is scheduled for release in Q3, 2009.

Company Of Heroes: Tales Of Valor

Na Amazonu se pojavio Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor, još nenajavljena druga ekspanzija za Relicovu WW2 strategiju. Prikazana je cena od 30 dolara dok je datum izlaska obeležen kao 1. mart sledeće godine, a detalje vidite ovde.

http://www.klanrur.rs/rts/story/10295/

omg, jel ce moci da se igra sa japancima!

GC 2008: Paradox Interactive reveals Hearts of Iron 3

Paradox Interactive today revealed the true identity of “Project Mayhem” at the Games Convention in Leipzig. The next Grand Strategy title to be released from the Paradox Interactive development team is the third instalment in the critically acclaimed Hearts of Iron series.

The Hearts of Iron series has become renowned for beingthe biggest, most detailed and complete strategic game series on World War 2 ever made. Hearts of Iron 3 will follow that tradition closely while focusing on satisfying veteran players through a multitude of brand new features and systems, including a huge map with more than 10,000 provinces.

"It's clear this is a game that fans of our titles have been eagerly anticipating", commented Johan Andersson, Head of Development at Paradox Interactive. "Before revealing the project, our upcoming announcement online forum received more than 14,000 page views in less than 24 hours with a third installment of Hearts of Iron seemingly being at the top of everyone's wish list."

Hearts of Iron 3 is scheduled for release in Q3, 2009.

Kao sto rekoh, OMG! :)

srpskivojnik-3.jpg

To je Stinže jako, jako stara vest :) Firma se zove Activision Blizzard i već su tako zajedničkim snagama nastupili na recimo Games Conventionu ove godine.

Hvala Lucky na obaveshtenju [:)]. Ali nazalost u odnosu na ranije godine jako slabo pratim gaming vesti a skoro i da ne stizem po internetu da blejim osim pomalo RUR, mail i tako te stvari.

U svetlu novih dogadjaja mozesh da pretpostavish moje iznenadjenje i da mi oprostish za ignoranciju! U svakom slucaju we are fucked! Mislim da bi u nekom CP settingu trebalo pored svih onih velikih military, food, medicine korporacija dodati i jednu gaming i nazvati je Blizzardvision!

We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most and that is the indifference of good men !

• 3 weeks later...

Izašao full Worldshift (WorldShift-RELOADED) a za njim i prvi apdejt (WorldShift.Update.1.0.21-RELOADED).

364731bt04.jpg

517180bt03.jpg

In the 21st century, a mysterious object lands on Earth ending all known civilization. WorldShift is set thousands of years after those events, when the human civilization is no more than just a fading myth. The remains of the mysterious object, known as Shard Zero, are still spreading its Plague and reshaping the Earth. The human race has developed a new culture and are now living in five shielded mega-cities, struggling to survive from day to day. The rest of the Earth is populated by what is known to be the Tribes, successors of the early humans that were affected by the Plague, and the Cult, a mysterious alien race with unknown origins.

GAME FEATURES

# Fast and furious multiplayer

# Thousands of items and powerful relics to collect

# Use items and relics to build your own tactics

# The best cooperative, player-vs-environment gameplay ever made in RTS game

# Random maps for infinite exploration

# Unique blend of post apocalyptic setting, hi-tech and primitive

# Epic, dangerous missions with great rewards

# 3 playable races

• 1 month later...

Stardock CEO Brad Wardell has his eye on a few classic gaming franchises and wants to bring them back--and he wants to do it right, if the rights holders will allow him the chance.

"I actually pitched [rights holder] Atari on a whole idea for a true successor to Star Control," said Wardell, referring to succeeding Toys for Bob's Star Control II. The PC space strategy game from 1990 is said to have influenced Stardock's Galactic Civilizations (PC) and Ironclad's Sins of a Solar Empire (PC), which Stardock also published.

As for 1996's Star Control 3, developed by Legend, "We just pretend that never happened," quipped Wardell to Gamasutra.

Wardell had a similar idea for the Master of Orion turn-based strategy series, another 90s cult classic owned by Atari. "We'd like to do a Master of Orion 4," he explained. "It would be an updated Master of Orion 2."

The CEO appears to have an aversion to the number 3, but more accurately he fears sequels developed by studios that didn't make the original. "If you're making a game that ends with '3,' ... it should be similar to the original game," he asserted.

"Don't go off and say, 'I have my own artistic vision,'" continued Wardell. "Okay, good--so call it something else. Don't ride the coattails of the people who came before you to launch your own artistic vision."

Stardock is currently assembling a second internal development studio and is reportedly working on some ideas, and Wardell is enthusiastic about the prospect of an isometric RPG in the spirit of BioWare's Baldur's Gate II. Such a game would have "the same style of isometric gameplay--not first person--where I have a party that I'm interacting with." He concluded, "I think there are a lot of people who want that."

fallout_table.gif

• 2 weeks later...

instalirao probao

definitivno se vidi da je ovo trebao biti timejk jagged alliancea

ali se definitivno vidi i zasto su dibili negu u bulju

nema procenta prilikom nishanjenja

nema grida da se vidi koliko ti treba da do nekog poteza dodjesh uopste

celo kretanje i ceo gejmplej nekako ne shtima, nije techan

u prvoj misije se odjednom pojavljuje 25 vojnika koji pucaju i ubijaju sve zivo ftw

sve ostalo je isto kao u dvojci, mercovi su drugaciji naravno jer su izgubili licencu... ali sta znam dacu joj malo shanse... nije tehska oko 2 gb

edit: e nije lose ovo kada se malo ushemish i to... nije loshe kada znash da nemash nista slichno da igras a da nije ja

fallout_table.gif

Ne znam sta da kazem, prvi utisak mi je pokvarilo kretanje, kao da postoji latency od 1s nakon izdavanja komande i izvrsavanja iste.

Trenutno nemam zivaca ni za najbolje igre, tako da cu ovo ostaviti za neke bolje dane.

Edited by Rejz