GTA IV

Golub

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naprotiv.

Unless you’ve been living in a cave for the past year or so—or perhaps waiting in line to check the Internet at one of those refugee camps in Californy—you know by now that Niko Bellic is the star of this game. Literally fresh off the boat in Liberty City, Niko is originally from an unnamed country in Eastern Europe, most likely somewhere in the Balkans based on his name and references he makes to his time in “the war.” As opposed to other games that let you make the character look however you want, Niko is no simple avatar for you. Like C.J. in GTA: San Andreas, and Jimmy Hopkins in Bully, Niko is an example of Rockstar’s—and namely writer Dan Houser’s—ability to craft complex and interesting characters to lead their games. But Niko is somehow different. He may be a ruthless killer, but otherwise he’s a fairly decent guy. He loves his friend’s family and has a wickedly dry sense of humor. He seems like the kind of guy who’d be fun to hang out with, provided he doesn’t shoot someone on the way to the bar. Niko is hardly a psychopath; he’s just made some unfortunate career choices and become very good at doing some very ugly business. The actor who voices Niko, Michael Hollick, does a superb job, and the fantastic motion capture and animations (especially the detailed movement of his face as he expresses emotions) also go a long way toward bringing the character to life.

When Grand Theft Auto IV was originally announced, it was an easy assumption that it would become one of the biggest video game releases ever. As of Tuesday, May 7th 2008, it is not one of the biggest – it is the biggest video game release of all time.

The Rockstar Games parent stated today that they have sold six million copies of its fourth installment of the much ballyhooed GTA franchise. First day sales were a staggering $310 million (3.6 million copies sold) and nearly doubled Halo 3’s previous best $170 million first day outing. Not to mention that GTA4’s first day sales were $10 million more than Halo 3’s entire debut week of sales.

"Grand Theft Auto IV's first week performance represents the largest launch in the history of interactive entertainment, and we believe these retail sales levels surpass any movie or music launch to date," said Strauss Zelnick, chairman of Take-Two, in a statement.

The game has received high accolades from numerous gaming outlets. Most have given the game a perfect rating and have claimed it to be one of the most innovative gaming experiences ever.

I kuckini sinovi nece da izbace za PC?

sine nikita, postao si nik kejv

Vagine 90 posto zena sveta su ti otvorene 

Ma da, sve se mislim da u Rockstaru ima neki department koji je proučavao Istočnu Evropu da odrede najbolje ime za lika a da ne uvrede tanata osećanja svih napaćenih naroda & narodnostni sa ovih krajeve. Odgledali ljudi dve epizode Sašine ekipe i tresnuli ime, a stavili da je Srbin jer smo kao zajeban narod tamo na zapadu, pa će to da bude fini touch (realno bole ih kita i da je albanac, hrvat, slovenac... ali ljudi tamo na pomen Srbije odma imaju negativne konotacije, što je idealno za jednog antiheroja). Meni u trejlerima Niko više deluje kao neki ukrajinski ili gruzijski wonnabee krimos, teško mogu njegov akcenat i način na koji priča da povežem sa nama.

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."

^i ja to procitao u vikipediji

Srbi koji se pojavljuju u igri pored Romana i Nika(Nikole:)):

Milica Belic, Darko Brevic, Bernie Crane aka Florian Cravic.

Tu su jos i Rusi (Dimitri Rascalov, Vladimir Glebov, Mikhail Faustin, Rodislav Bulgarin, Ivan Bytchkov, Kenny Petrovic, Lenny Petrovic, Andrei Utraniyev),Albanci (Dardan Petrela, Bledar Morina, Kemal Vulaj), Italijani, Irci i ostali...

ne bih vam preporucio da citate o igri na vikipediji (posebno ovaj deo sa likovima), jer je puno spojlera, ja sam se pokajao :(

u mirin brah?

u mad? come at me bro!