pomoc

psy

danas sam primio ovaj e-mail(adresa je bila neshto kao accountmenagment@blizzard.com) a u stvari tek poshto sam odgovorio na sve video sam da je prava adresa hotmail

Greetings!

It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell/trade your personal World of Warcraft account.

As you may or may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement.

If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled. It will be ongoing for further investigation by Blizzard employee's.

Blizzard might consider taking legal actions against your crime, if it seems too be of an extreme nature.

If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account.

This action is taken because we at Blizzard Entertainment takes these sales

quite serious. We need to confirm you are the original owner of the account.

This is easiest done by confirming your personal information along with concealed information about your account.

You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account by replying to this email with:

Use the following template below to verfiy your account and information via email.

* First and Surname

* Address

* Zip code

* Phone number Daytime

* Country

* Account e-mail

* CD-key, alternative a photograph of your CD-key that is located on your manual for World of Warcraft.

* Account name

* Account password

* Secret Question and Answer

If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently.

We ask you to NOT change password until the investigation is fully completed.

Blizzard Entertainment Europe

Account Administration Team

TSA 60 001

78143 Vélizy Villacoublay Cedex France

As soon as we have this information we will be able to progress the resolution

of this matter for you.

If you wish to review our current Rules and Polices, they can be found at:

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/policy/

Regards,

a sad,ja sam mu poslao sve,i serial i secret question...

jedino sam stig'o da promenim shifru kad sam provalio i poslao mail blizzardu za secret question.

jel on moze da uradi neshto sa ovim podacima i bez shifre?ako bi ishao na forget password ipak bi pass

slali na moj mail za koji on nema shifru?

shta da radim uopshte?

Igras toliko meseci WoW i ne mozes da zapamtis onaj tip sa loading-a: Blizzard employee will never ask for your password. ;\

Edited by Zver

So when you fall to the ground,

And finally get back to reality, and no one else is around,

So tell me how does it feel to be the enemy?

Ja uvek citam tip sa loading

Priest, Paladin and Varimathras walk into a bar...

:P

"Visit Azeroth with your friends, but don't forget to go outside Azeroth with them as well!"

[:D]

Bolje 10 godina student, nego 10 godina penzioner!

moze znam provereno, ako slaze da je iz ovog ili onog razloga zaboravio pass od mail-a ili mu je mail promenjen u svakom slucaju kao nemoze da mu pridje a posalje im sve te tvoje podatke i uz to falsifikat tvoje licne karte i jos ako si mu poslao fotografiju sa cd-keyem...gg, nego ti lepo kao sto su ti mnogi rekli odma pisi blizz-u. ccc da neverujem kako mozes da budes toliko naivan.

kopiju pasosha sam poslao blizzardu za svaki slucaj

a za ovo,pa brate ne bi mi palo na pamet da ima likova koji se bave takvim prevarama

jebeni bilde,da josh igram sigurno bi se iznervirao

Edited by psy

u kom smislu?

moj account je i dalje aktivan i upotrebljiv kao i pre.

nego,ko si ti uopshte ?

shta hocesh?cemu takav debilni stav sa kojim si se pojavio na ovoj temi?

o cemu se radi?

pokushavash da ispadnesh zanimljiv,duhovit?

ja sam pitao za pomoc ljude koji imaju iskustva sa tim stvarima,jer sam mislio da sam stvarno neshto zasrao.

koji kurac se ti javljash?kakvi su to komentari?nit' si od pomoci nit' si duhovit

vrati se u svoju favelu iz koje si izashao...

Blizzard might consider taking legal actions against your crime, if it seems "too" be of an extreme nature.

da .... bash lichi na blizz .... [:D]

elem, i onaj deo gde pishe da ne menjash pass je smesan.

GL, verujem da si vec reshio problem (ako ga je i bilo).

deGz0r

Regards,

Ovo smrdi u e-mailu

Regards,

Tsiakel

http://www.wow-europe.com/en

Ovo je original :P

Anyway :) Psy nadam se da neces imati problema, al znaci strasno nisam ni ja verovo da tako nesto salju vec jebote. To je varijanta sendmail-a a kad uradis replay na taj e-mail salje se na drugu e-mail adresu strasno znaci.

Najgore od svega sto on moze da promeni e-mail adresu ako to trazi od account billing supporta jer ima te informacije, sobzirom da ima secret q i pass i sve od infa sa tvog accuonta nece da mu traze sliku licne karte pasosa il sta vec da bi menjao e-mail. Ovo znam iz iskustva jer jednom liku radim ovo upravo lol :)

Edited by Silencer
rur-1.jpgrur-2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

* 0. Bogus Emails from "Blizzard" | 17/05/2007 10:46:39 UTC

Hi guys,

It has been brought to my attention by another player (/salute to Cawo) that there appears to be a bogus Email being sent out to players, claiming that they are accused of account trading, and that the player needs to send out their account details to avoid a permanent ban. The mail apparently looks something like this:

Q u o t e:

It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell/trade your personal World of Warcraft account.

As you may or may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement.

If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled. It will be ongoing for further investigation by Blizzard employee's.

Blizzard might consider taking legal actions against your crime, if it seems too be of an extreme nature.

If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account.

This action is taken because we at Blizzard Entertainment takes these sales

quite serious. We need to confirm you are the original owner of the account.

This is easiest done by confirming your personal information along with concealed information about your account.

You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account by replying to this email with:

Use the following template below to verfiy your account and information via email.

* First and Surname

* Address

* Zip code

* Phone number Daytime

* Country

* CD-key, alternative a photograph of your CD-key that is located on your manual for World of Warcraft.

* Account name

* Account password

* Secret Question and Answer

If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently

TSA 60 001

78143 Vélizy Villacoublay Cedex France

As soon as we have this information we will be able to progress the resolution

of this matter for you.

If you wish to review our current Rules and Polices, they can be found at:

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/policy/

Regards,

Xenkao

I can confirm that this mail is Definitely not sent by Blizzard. All Account Administration-related Emails are sent from the address WoWaccountreviewEU@blizzard.com, and all Game Master Emails relating to this are sent from WoWgmEU@blizzard.com. You should disregard any mail that is not sent from these addresses regarding your account security or status.

Remember the golden rule guys - A BLIZZARD EMPLOYEE WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR PASSWORD!.

I encourage you all to pass news of this on to your guildmates, to ensure word spreads quickly.

Issuntril

Edited by cika kure
fvbfhf.jpg