Illidan kuca na vrata...

Silencer

Kole ja sam unofficialy procitao negde (pokusacu da izbunarim to) od blizz devel :) Da za Arthasa smo jos smrtnici :)

A Blizzard Representative confirmed unofficially plans for their second World of Warcraft expansion, and that they will attempt to carry on the goal of an expansion per year. No promises or guarantees that it will be so, but that's the goal.

Nela: Do you guys (Blizzard Ent.) have any preliminary plans for the expansion after The Burning Crusade?

Nethaera (Blizzard): Yes, we are working on plans. No, I can't tell you what they are, how far they are or what timeline we are looking at. Sorry. :(

Nela (Fan): In the some of the developer interviews it was mentioned that Blizzard was thinking of releasing expansion quality content on an annual basis after TBC.

Nethaera (Blizzard): As far as I'm aware that is still a goal. Keep in mind that there is a level of quality we want to maintain with each release as well so timelines are subject to a bit of flex.

SPECULATION MILL

THE EMERALD DREAM

No further comments were issued by the Blizzard Representative. A remote possibility for the second expansion could be the Emerald Dream. There have been files in the classic World of Warcraft directory containing Emerald Dream content since Wow Closed Beta(2004). The Emerald Dream is the primal heart of Azeroth. It is an echo of what the world would be like if intelligent beings had not altered its surface.

Back on 2004, during closed beta, Jeff "Tigole" Kaplan revealed they were working on the Emerald Dream. You can read further details of the Emerald Dream in Warcraft RPG: Shadow and Light book.

Tigole: "Actually, we have some pretty cool stuff planned for druids. They will definitely have a link to the Emerald Dream. There's also a zone on the way to the peak of Mount Hyjal called Moonglade that will be very core to druid characters. Our *master of Warcraft lore*, Chris Metzen, is never short on ideas when it comes to the druid class. I was running around the Emerald Dream last Thursday... you guys are in for a treat. The level designers are doing a killer job."

" The Emerald Dream is shaping up to be extremely cool. We don't want to preview any of that content yet as it is *endgame* and we want some surprises for players. The zone is massive and beautiful. And once the content team is done with it, it will be exceedingly challenging >=]"

NORTHREND

Another strong possibility for the second expansion is Northrend. Fans argue that Northrend is not possible due to Arthas the Lich King being too powerful for mere lvl 70 players. This is what Chris Metzen said at BlizzCon 2005 about Arthas the Lich King:

"Oh yeah, he's gonna get his! But it's not going to happen anytime soon. At level 70? No way! The game has to catch up to him."

Blizzard could release Northrend without opening the Icecrown Glacier region. As example, classic World of Warcraft hasn't opened four regions in Eastern Kingdoms, including Gilneas. Nor has opened the Wildhammer Stronghold north of Ashenvale and Mount Hyjal (present-time). Only Mount Hyjal (Past-time) will open in the Burning Crusade expansion via the Caverns of Time.

Northrend is a continent with a vast lore and info released and available in World of Warcraft RPG: Lands of Mystery - published by White Wolf Publishing (Licensed by Blizzard). For first time we have a full map of Northrend with all its regions and lore of each region. Making it a good candidate for upcoming expansions.

SEVEN NEW WORLDS

Possible expansion candidates are, believe it or not, other worlds. Chris Metzen said in BlizzCon 2005 there were plans to open a total of seven worlds through portals created by Ner'zhul. Three are already in Burning Crusade, and four worlds are planned. There is a portal to the west of Forge Camp: Hate in Nagrand reachable with a flying mount. Another portal is located to the west of Marshlight Lake in Zangarmarsh, and the third portal is found at Death's Door to the west of the Mok'Nathal Village in Blade'd Edge Mountains. Those three portals lead to future expansions. Players may open these portals to reach other worlds.

Metzen: "One of the gings we're most excited about," says Metzen, "is the chance to create environments unlike anything you've seen in previous games. We really want to ramp it up for the players now. We're saying, 'Hey, you've graduate, you're over level 60 now, so let's get crazy with some really alien worlds and creatures." Even better, this is something that's infinitely expandable for us in updates and expansions down the line. There can always be more portal worlds."

THE SOUTH SEAS

To top it up, there is plenty of lore content about the Maelstrom, and the South Sea for an expansion. Blizzard licensed White Wolf Publishing to write World of Warcraft RPG: Lands of Mystery about the South Seas islands -- narrated from the point of view of Prospector Brann Bronzebeard who explored: Plunder Isle, Broken Isles, Tomb of Sargeras, Nazjatar, Isle of Kezan (Undermine), Kul'Tiras, Crestfall, Zul'Dare, Tol Barad and other locations. The main boss to defeat will be Queen Azshara.

A sto se tice sta su oni rekli pre 5 godina :) Isto vazi i za lika koji je rekao da svakom klasicnom korisniku ima da bude dovoljno 365 kilobajta na personal racunaru :) Tako da ko zna sta njima padne napamet...

Ne bi da se protivim tvom odgovoru, samo iznosim cinjenice neke.

Edited by Silencer
rur-1.jpgrur-2.jpg

Cek polako :) blizz nam je rekao da lvl 70 nije dovojlan da se ubije Arthas, mada bi mi bilo zao i njega da ubijem :) Ima jos svetlosti u njemu :P

Arthas im je drugi dzoker ??? Bese spil ima 2 ? :)

Bilo bi dobro da se nekako napravi da moze mesovito. RAID HORDA i ALIANSA i na ARTHASA svi.

Ali onaj njegov jebeno prokleti mac. Vratio bih se WOW-u samo zbog tog fajta i ako Arthasa mlogo volem!!!

Hehe Silenceru, pa jedna je stvar ovaj quote a drugo ono pre sto si prichao ;o)

uglavnom ni oni sami ne znaju sta ce sve da rade, ali postoje neke osnovne smernice, pa kad krene neko nagadjanje van ichega sto je blizz rekao zvanichno to samo stvara probleme meni na forumu...evo vidimo ovog supporta, chovek koji zhivi u uverenju da bi neki player char mogao da se domogne Frostmournea...i josh ostane normalan (uslovno ;o))

neke stvari ako urade grdno ce se zameriti masi ljudi...a blizz je uvek bio all abbout ugadjanju sto vecem krugu ljudi a ne da selektivno ljuti neke a neke ne =o)

hahaha... zashto se svi nadaju da je kraj ?:D ...mashti nema kraja... nisu hteli da nadogradjuju WC3 jer nisu imali neke kinte od toga... zato su dalje ideje za WC3 ostavili za WOW. kontam da tje biti neshto posle illidana i arthasa , ja bar mogu da smislim par dobrih ideja koje bi mogle da se usavrshe uz par pro likova :D

I know i can!

Illidan je bez sumnje najtragichniji lik u WC3, tragichniji i od razmazhenog derishta koji postaje death knight i sjediunjuje se sa ner'zulom na kraju... Illidan je u zatvoru 10k godina zbog nechega sto je uradio zbog meshavine ljubavi i magijske zavisnosti, mada pre TFT ne vidimo magijsku zavisnost kao driving force, vec zhelju za moci kako bi se borio protiv demona... ondak imamo aspekt neuzvracene ljubavi/osecaj izdaje jer mu je novi objekat pazhnje emotivno vezan za rodjenog brata koji mu je sushta suprotnost...ono ilidan je loshi sin, a malfurion je by the book miki maus i dobio je sve sto je ovaj zheleo....

sad prichati o preslikavanju ovoga na tipichnog nershvacenog tinejdzhera nema smisla jel da? =o))

ljudi su najvishe vezani za ilidana i zhele da vide neko iskupljenje u njegovom tragichnom kraju, da ne kazhem tassadar-style obrachunu, dal sa ner'zulom, dal sa kil'jaedenom, dal sa nekim trecim (mozda sa samom aszharom zbog koje je sve pochelo), ne zhele da ga vide na farm statusu bubuljichavih klinaca "zomg gievf epix i have most dkp for that legendary quest itam"...

etooo

;o)

Hmmm, sta mislite jel ce imati 2 faze kao kod C'thun :P Da se smrad pretvori u Demon lorda kako li se zove ona zadnja magija iz war3 :D plus ima chaos dmg i warrior moze da titra jajca sa armorom, a da ne pricam sto ne moze da dodguje zelene loptice u toj fazi :)

A vec zamisljam taj imba fajt

rur-1.jpgrur-2.jpg

pa ako neko ima 0 armora i naneses mu 100 dmg to nije isto kao da neko ima 7 armora i naneses mu 100 dmg...zato sto u wc3 imas razlicite tipove armora,npr medium armom prima extra dmg od normal attacka ili unarmored od piercinga,a kad imas chaos dmg(ko u demon formi) nanosis isti dmg bez obzira koji armor nosis...

mozda je losije pojasnjeno ali to je u sustini to.

Bjukenon Mitch

ma, sta se uzbudjavate, ko da vas je nesto u PM pogodilo, oni ce to stalno raditi, izvuku iz dupeta neki tekst napisan da pasuje uz prichu, kao npr naxxrammas pricha ili ne znam sta, ima i josh jedna instanca koja je vec "u igri' ali nije otvorena, Zul'Aman u Ghostlandsu, i to ce da sunu kao 25 raid, za 5-6 meseci kad ljudi budu imali tier6 iz black temple, mis'im toliko dugo svi igrate wow, a niste se navikli na klasichno "podmljadjivanje" novim talent tree-ovima, instancama, pvp sistemima, i slichnome. Piii jeee, pa o tome se samo i radi u MMORPGovima :p

• 2 weeks later...