"Before the Storm" patch, sledetje nedelje.

Sajro

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silenceru btw kako sam cuo u patch je proshao ne nerfovani vengnace i crusader strike ( bar u US ... tj tako pricaju na paladin forumima , mada nikad budalama ne treba verovati naravno )... olololol out dps arms wars lol :) , dakle imacemo 2 retadina u naxx guildi sigurno :) ( ja sam holy ^_^ )

Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will

Uhm, isti problem sa executusom... btw sad chitam guild forum i lik jedan kaze da je ovo nasao negde na oficijelnom forumu... e sad, ne mogu da proverim u igri jer jos ne radi moj realm, a ni na wow-europe.com jer je down... evo citiram :

So we've got a month-old PTR build...

Blue Poster on Official forms wrote:

I'm still awaiting some further clarification on what occurred; however at this time I am making an educated guess that the information I related was based on a well intentioned mistake. The plan for how the patch was pulling data may have been changed, wasn't planned, or it was just a possibility that it could pull updated info and didn't. I'm not sure at this time.

I can't say I'm upset as much as disappointed that information I gave ended up to be false, regardless of the steps leading to the post. We try extremely hard to ensure that information and expectations are controlled to avoid this type of situation, and... it's just a disappointment.

From the information I have been able to glean, the current talents are what is going to remain in the game

until the next patch, which is currently planned to be at the time of the release of the expansion.

Ako je ovo tachno... uzas.

Igram locka na haomarooshu uzeo sam dreadguarda naravno i imba je ... tako da ne slushajte ove dezinformatore i strane placenike .

Is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the Hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control, even over his own will