CS Filmovi

Corey

Nije lose,mogao si da iskljucis ingame sound .. i da sklonis vreme i kolko ima spectacorsa inace fragovi su dobri

tx to je za drugov oporavak pa je sve malo ubrzano tako da je ostalo gresaka ali sta je tu je ipak hvala i za pohvale i kritike sad znam za ubuduce [;)][:D][:I]

Edited by 2x bam 4 good life

you have no fear 2x bam is here

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This film is a compilation of some of the most well-known and impressive clutch rounds in history. For my purposes, I limited myself only to rounds that were decided by one player facing a multitude of enemy players (technically sunman’s “Shot Heard Round the World” is a one on one, but if I left that out, I would be lynched). All the rounds contained in this film are 1 v x situations (for a complete rundown of all the scenes and links to all the demos, please see “clutch – frags.txt” contained in this zip).

Clutch I

Clutch II

moze dosta forica da se nauci i stvarno su fragovi uber [8D] imate za svaki frag objasnjenje i zasto je poseban [;)]

Edited by qba1

"i am from holland and i say eastern europa is epic win .

cheap beer, blonde chicks & lots of guns."

Stefane kao uvek svidja mi se edit,fragovi tu i tamo svidja mi se sa awp-om na midu,al' mi nesto baguje tj. ne vidim metkove i mnogo mi kasni..

"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful".

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power".

Superbia in Proelio

• Lucky unpinned this topic