Homeworld 3

Dule_smor

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, G!!! said:

e jbt izgucu i ovo malo refleksa  dok se ovo pojavi, mogli su bar gadjati kraj godine pocetak sledece, ova prva polovina 2023. standardno zvuci april maj sa mogucim jos jednim pomeranjem za septembar... 

ako promaše kraj marta sigurno je septembar 🙂

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

eno ti homeworld 90% popust na stimu

a mozes i collectors edition trojke na amazonu https://www.amazon.pl/Gearbox-Publishing-Homeworld-Collectors-Edition/dp/B09ZLG5QGV/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=homeworld 3&qid=1661369903&sr=8-1&fbclid=IwAR079bxEryYUvq5GhhneN4qrpJw0FOqRjql6xAfU2lETK_XSbmswd7iYkfA

“100 years ago, Karan S’Jet unlocked a vast and ancient hyperspace gate network that opened up the entire galaxy to trade and exploration. A golden age for her people began. But a darkness known as the anomaly began to spread, swallowing gates and planets alike. With her people’s hard-won peace and prosperity threatened, Karan led a fleet into Anomaly space to search for answers. She never returned. Now Imogen S’Jet, Karan’s successor, is the only one who holds the key to unlocking the mystery threatening the galaxy’s future."

fallout_table.gif

As part of Opening Night Live and gamescom 2022, we sat down with co-founder of Blackbird Interactive, Rob Cunningham, to chat about Homeworld 3, the upcoming sequel to the iconic real-time strategy game series. Homeworld 3 picks up 100 years after the events in Homeworld 2, and players should expect the staples of the previous games’ fleet combat, but new to the franchise will be terrain-based gameplay, new characters, and so much more.

• 10 months later...

Ma da, ima neverovatan vajb. Kao klincu mi je bila baš teška igra, a mogao sam samo kod drugara da je igram pa nisam imao vremena da eksperimentišem.

Zato sam sad kao mator otkrio čari salvage korvete. Imam tipa 72 frigate (42 je cap limit) i 17 kapitalnih brodova (15 limit), i 40k resursa u šteku.

Jedini put kad ginem je kad moj blob smrti ne može da se vrati do mothershipa na vreme da ga spase od zaseda.

• 3 weeks later...