SEVEN: The Days Long Gone

G!!!

Developer http://www.foolstheory.com/#AboutUs

http://store.steampowered.com/app/471010/

“Seven: The Days Long Gone” is a 3D isometric RPG in which players will get a chance to freely explore the sandbox world of Vetrall Empire. 

Set in a 'beyond post-apocalyptic' environment the title will redefine how the isometric RPG genre is played. Climbing system implemented in "Seven:TDLG" gives you the ability of free-traversing obstacles, of any height horizontally and vertically. 

Journey to the land of Peh and experience a non linear story set within an unforgiving world filled with mysterious technology and dark age superstition. You will play as a thief possessed by an ancient daemon and tasked with uncovering the truth about the legendary Arks of Mankind. 

Embark on a journey of conspiracy, discovery, and betrayal as you explore the unforgiving land of Peh and engage with its fascinating array of inhabitants.

fallout_table.gif

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Je l igrao neko?

Deluje čmarobno ali jebaga, ko im radi ova istraživanja, prave igru koja mora da se igra s kontinuitetom i za "stariju" publiku, i onda naprave open world koji se razvuče na 40+ sati, nobody ain't got time for that :(

Dajte nešto fokusirano od 10-15 sati i poy

Sad tek vidim ovaj trejler, jebote kako mene nerviraju ove stvari - praviš nešto promotivno, a na 00:58 ti zakucaju AI i pathfinding...

Lyesmith kept his orange-blond hair pretty much shaved. You could see the lines of his skull. "Tell you what, though. This country started going to bell when they stopped hanging folks. No gallows dirt. No gallows deals."