zanimljive slike

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nordic folklore

DENGeop.jpg

It’s been used in several movies, like Pirates of the Caribbean and Clash of the Titans, but originally, the Kraken belongs in the cold Norwegian Sea, where it was first said to be seen in the early 1700s. The first detailed description was made by the Danish writer and biologist, Erik Pontoppidan, in 1752. In old times, the Kraken was said to be in the shape of a huge crab, the size of an island, and many sailors and fishermen found themselves stranded on an island that had not been there minutes before. Later descriptions tell of a monster in the shape of an enormous octopus, which dragged ships down to the bottom of the sea.

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/b4BzH

Edited by rbds
  • Upvote (+1) 2

i'm not fat, i'm just easy to see..

krivo ti je i zlurad si zbog toga.

btw, koje prekaljene kurolomke u kadru jbt......  feat. Mickey Mouse majica, jbt gde nadju takva sranja da kupe uopste?

Edited by nigger
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Унутра је сигурно читава експлозија радости и магије!

krivo ti je i zlurad si zbog toga.

btw, koje prekaljene kurolomke u kadru jbt......  feat. Mickey Mouse majica, jbt gde nadju takva sranja da kupe uopste?

koliko sam malo uspeo da ispratim, te miki maus - crtani - stripovi majice su standardna ponuda skoro svakog od ovih lanaca tipa pull bear, jack jones, itd itd

7xXjMp3.thumb.png.f63d220286f2b72e4d1805

Jebote ova slika je skoro kao neka post postmoderna umetnost. Treba malo zumirati i pregledati shta se tu deshava...ova riba sa desne strane pored zida je pobedila sliku :)

Edited by Sting
  • Upvote (+1) 2

We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most and that is the indifference of good men !