Styx: Master of Shadows

Al Bundy

http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2014/10/07/review-styx-master-of-shadows/110051/

Styx: Master of Shadows is as pure a stealth game as they come. It forces you to be thoughtful and to observe, and rewards your patience with a satisfying tension that few games can match. The abilities Styx has at his disposal are all great fun to use, and the levels are designed in such a way as to encourage experimentation and creativity. Ghosting through a level is exhilarating in ways I haven’t felt in ages, and Styx brings a substantially better story to the table than most of its contemporaries. Despite a few rough edges, Styx: Master of Shadows deserves a place alongside Metal Gear Solid 3, Hitman: Blood Money, and Mark of the Ninja as one of the best titles the genre has to offer.

Nije loše, visoka druga produkcija, mada su mogli malo kontrole da srede, nekako nije tečno sve to.

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."

• 4 months later...