Njuz (nije njuz)

10 hours ago, manson said:

kao da premijer nečemu služi :)) ima manje ingerencije nego kod nas u Srbiji :)) gde bi trebalo da ima više ofc ali nema 🙂

2 hours ago, cali said:

ova priča se vrti u krug godinama već kroz mnoge zemlje i mnoge škole, nisam siguran ni koliko je tačna više 🙂

Dule juče napiše da ne može da kuca jer vozi kola, danas:

JUČER u 16:40 na izlazu iz Republike Hrvatske na graničnom prijelazu Bajakovo, policijski službenici su kontrolirali vozača i putnike u osobnom automobilu registracijskih oznaka Srbije. Tijekom granične kontrole, putnik u automobilu, 50-godišnji državljanin Srbije, na glavi je nosio kapu s nedopuštenim simbolom kojim se remeti red i mir na javnom mjestu.

Alkotestiranjem mu je u organizmu utvrđena koncentracija alkohola od 1.72 g/kg. Zbog počinjenog prekršaja iz članka 5. Zakona o prekršajima protiv javnog reda i mira, 50-godišnji muškarac je uhićen. Iz policije nisu precizirali o kakvoj se točno kapi radi.

KOINSIDENS? AJ TINK NOT!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2024 at 12:10 PM, voodoo_ said:

Vreme je da se pređe na kompakt disk, kao kod nas

ipak će i tu možda otići korak dalje!

After this calendar year, METI will no longer require businesses to submit data on floppy disks under 34 ordinances. The same goes for CD-ROMs when it comes to an unspecified number of procedures. There's still quite some way to go before businesses can stop using either format entirely, however.

Kono's staff identified some 1,900 protocols across several government departments that still require the likes of floppy disks, CD-ROMs and even MiniDiscs. The physical media requirements even applied to key industries such as utility suppliers, mining operations and aircraft and weapons manufacturers.

ali da, genijalno je što državnim ustanovama moraš na CD-u da donosiš fajlove :))

On 1/31/2024 at 12:02 PM, manson said:

ostadoše diskete samo za klavijature! 🙂

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/feb/02/india-spy-pidgeon-suspect-china

Indian police have cleared a suspected Chinese spy pigeon and released it into the wild after eight months in detention, according to reports in the Press Trust of India.

The pigeon’s ordeal began in May when it was captured near a port in Mumbai with two rings tied to its legs, carrying a message that was said to look like it was in Chinese, local media said. Police suspected it was involved in espionage and took it in, later sending it to Mumbai’s Bai Sakarbai Dinshaw Petit hospital for animals.

Eventually, it was revealed that the pigeon was an open-water racing bird from Taiwan that had escaped and made its way to India. With police permission, the bird was transferred to the Bombay Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, whose doctors set it free on Tuesday.

• Like +1 1

On 2/2/2024 at 12:12 PM, manson said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/feb/02/india-spy-pidgeon-suspect-china

Indian police have cleared a suspected Chinese spy pigeon and released it into the wild after eight months in detention, according to reports in the Press Trust of India.

The pigeon’s ordeal began in May when it was captured near a port in Mumbai with two rings tied to its legs, carrying a message that was said to look like it was in Chinese, local media said. Police suspected it was involved in espionage and took it in, later sending it to Mumbai’s Bai Sakarbai Dinshaw Petit hospital for animals.

Eventually, it was revealed that the pigeon was an open-water racing bird from Taiwan that had escaped and made its way to India. With police permission, the bird was transferred to the Bombay Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, whose doctors set it free on Tuesday.

šta kaže golub, kako su se po njemu ophodili u zatvoru? jel dobijao zrnevlje kad je hteo? 🙂

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/2024/03/29/a-proclamation-on-transgender-day-of-visibility-2024/

Sutra je Transgender Day of Visibility

NOW, THEREFORE, I, JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim March 31, 2024, as Transgender Day of Visibility.  I call upon all Americans to join us in lifting up the lives and voices of transgender people throughout our Nation and to work toward eliminating violence and discrimination based on gender identity.

• 2 weeks later...

meni ovo za njuz :))

Црна Гора и Украјина договориле су се да од 1. јуна уведу безвизни режим за транспорт терета, саопштило је украјинско Министарство за развој заједница, територија и инфраструктуре на Фејсбуку.

Две земље такође раде на развоју аутобуских услуга.

Према речима заменика ресорног министра Сергеја Деркача, очекује се да ће први редовни аутобуски саобраћај између Кијева и Будве бити пуштен у блиској будућности.