Dead state

G!!!

deadstate-website-headerlogo_new.jpg

http://www.deadstate.doublebearproductions.com/

Nekako sam preskocio da spomenem ovaj RPG u razvoju

Odradili su solidno svoju KS kampanju i skupili nesto vise od duplo novca 

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/70755535/dead-state-the-zombie-survival-rpg

Dead State is a compelling, high-tension RPG set at the beginning of the zombie apocalypse. As society is beginning to fall apart, the player must organize allies, fortify a shelter, scout for food and supplies, and make uncertain alliances, attempting to hold together a group as humanity teeters on the brink of extinction. And although the zombies lurk as an ever present threat, the biggest obstacle to the player may just be other humans with the same goal: survival at any cost.

Interact with dozens of characters in over 10,000 lines of branching dialogue that affect gameplay, story outcomes, and multiple endings. Explore multiple surrounding towns and areas to find supplies and recruit allies. Fight the living and the dead in strategic turn-based combat. Upgrade your shelter to provide new ways of keeping morale high, creating new weapons and armor, and keeping the dead out. Your leadership will mean life or undeath for the survivors of the zombie apocalypse.  

-A PC RPG with stats, skills, and perks that make a huge difference on your character’s abilities.

-Dozens of characters with branching, reactive dialogue, and randomized events that unfold over months of in-game time – player decisions and the death of loved ones can change relationships drastically.

-Turn-based combat where line-of-sight and noise affect whether you are spotted or not, making for extremely tense encounters.

-Base-building mechanics featuring multiple upgrades, NPC jobs, and item manufacturing.

-Scavenging mechanics that require players to find supplies, weapons, armor, and other items to keep their allies fed and alive.

-A morale system that factors in player success/failure, allies’ faith in the player, and the overall strength of the shelter.

-Crisis Event dialogues that factor in political maneuvering and making difficult choices that affect your whole shelter.

-Reactive AI that responds realistically to combat situations, player commands, and the state of panic from the presence of zombies.

Ono sto je bitno je da je demo skoro pa spreman, u januaru krece early access na steam-u, a evo ga i video 

Jeste zombi tema prezvakana ali ova igra nudi neke detalje koji me poprilicno raduju (npr izgranja baze, )

Borba deluje sve bolje i bolje (npr simultano kkretanje zombija u poteznoj igri, hvalabogu)

http://youtu.be/Q8eV3njMISE

zrpg_screenshot_01.jpg

fallout_table.gif

Pratim i ja razvoj igre od kad je na kickstarteru, sa jedne strane sviđaju mi se mnoge ideje, ali u svim datim primerima nekako mi je delovalo amaterski i nedorečeno. Nadam se da će sve to da se ispolira u završnici.

У једној старој књизи читао сам чудну причу; а враг би га знао откуд мени та књига из неког смешног времена, у коме је било много слободоумних закона, а нимало слободе; држали се говори и писале књиге о привреди, а нико ништа није сејао; цела земља претрпана моралним поукама, а морала није било; у свакој кући пун таван логика, али памети није било; на сваком кораку говорило се о штедњи, а расипало се на све стране, а сваки зеленаш и нитков могао је себи купити за неколико гроша титулу: велики народни родољуб. 
Радоје Домановић - "Страдија" 1902. -