N-Gage.tv League Open Beta Now Live!

FearSC

1149329_619798548050915_1125449917_o.jpg

Hey guys,

A lot of requests had been made from the Dota 2 Community, that we need something different then the frustrating Valve MM, that we need something like what dota-league was in the old days back in Dota 1. Pushed by this wish we spent nights and days to create such a system which can be accepted by the community. But we were not just creating this on our own, no, we collected opinions through our closed beta events: We made 3 closed beta-events overall: 1 was official, where everybody could sign in, with 60 people participating, 2 were unofficial with 20 people each. 

Through your support and effort we could create something which will revolutionize the Dota 2 Matchmaking as we know it today. Now - when we finally launch the open beta - our work is still not finished, it is still possible that bugs you can encounter bugs. So please, when you find any bugs, don't hesitate to contact us through our forums or directly through skype.

We wanted to build up a community not just with high quality games, but also with a mannered atmosphere and - what's probably the most important point - a competitive mindset. We aligned the complete league-system in that direction and now we want to present to you the next level of Dota 2 Matchmaking:

The Matchmaking
We have 6 leagues (Qualifying(ap), Bronze(+rd, sd, ar), Silver(+cm), Gold, Platinum, Diamond) for matchmaking, each of them has 5 sub-leagues (except Qualifying and Diamond), to provide balanced games. You can queue single or dual with a friend, stacking is not possible. Your Dotabuff-Rating determines on which league you start, but don't worry, even if you start in the qualifying-league, (once you reach bronze you can't fall back into qualifying) you just have to play some more games to get on equal status. 
We provide games for every region there is. And you only play with people which are in your region to prevent a bad ping. It is still a ladder system, therefore there will be a top 10 on the start-page of the current best ladder-players. Fight yourself to the top to play against the best Dota 2 players out there!

The Statistics
You can result right away, but you can as well upload the replay, earn extra points, store all statistics on the game scoreboard and your own profile. You will see all stats such as kills, deaths, assists, first bloods, double kills, etc. 
As well as graphs can be found on the profile page of every user. You will be able to track your progress on the ladder, your win/lose rating, as well as lasthits per game, kills, deaths, assists and much more. We wanted to give you a place where you can improve yourself daily. With built in graphs, you will be able to track your progress in every segment of DotA2.

The Rating
You receive a limited amount of up- and downvotes per week, you can give these votes to players you played with. If you receive a special amount of downvotes, you get banned for a few days the first time, the next time longer, if you are banned 7 times overall, you are banned from the league forever. However, if you think bans or even downvotes are inequitable, we always offer you to write your case in our forums and a proper member of the staff will be assigned to it.
You need 300 wins in pubs (activated on your dotabuff) to play in our league, if you have less, you cannot join. That means who is banned from the league, has to play these 300 wins again... on another account. Therefore multiaccounting is almost impossible.

The Events
In addition to the ladder we implemented a way to compete with each other in a very organized way: Daily events and Tournaments built in our page, all you have to do is sign up and things will start rolling. You get mixed up with 4 other people in which participated in the tournament and from this point you are in one team until the tournament ends. You will get brackets and play these against teams which got shuffled together like you did.
Certain prizes await you on each win of a tournament, as well as honor of glory for the winner and shame and disappointment for the losers in the face of the community. Choose what you will be!

These are 3 basic features, much more will await you once you signed in through steam at our page. And this was still not it, we prepared some additional features for our launch which will be (depending on the progression of the open beta) released after the TI3. These are Races, Ladder-Prizes, Team-Queue, an Inhouse-League and much more to come!

And now guys, what are you waiting for, go tohttp://n-gage.tv and sign in!

Regards FearSC

GL HF!
Edited by FearSC
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Samo napred momci i shirite ves shto je vishe moguce...

Kada budem video da je system barem 70-80% balanced, tada se ubacuje win prize na kraju svakog meseca.

Nakon toga dolaze nedeljni online turniri sa money pool-om.

Takodje radim na Matchmaking system za :

CS:GO
HoN

WoT

LoL
Smite
Dawngate

i ostale poznate naslove...

Share i samo share ... 

Tnx za support.

jel dozvoljeno ovo rusima ? ako jeste,onda ne vidim poentu :D

Ne shvatash da ovo nema veze sa MM.. Tebi je glavni cilj, da izadjesh iz Bronzanog skilla i prebacish se na Platinum i Diamond, gde nema veze da li su rusi ili ne, jer je to totalno druga igra kada si odvojen od debila i igrash sa ljudima koji zele da igraju pravu dotu ... To je poenta Inhouse lige.

znaci,sa odigranih 2500 + partija ja bih sad morao da krecem od bronze a ? :D,moz rus da bude imba mega giga skill,rus je rus :D,dok god im se ne udari embargo na ostale regije izuzev rusije,nema nista od publica :)

Дечаче, ти стварно имаш проблем... Колико се дуго игра Дота? Годину дана?

• Downvote (-1) 1

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster, for when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

znaci,sa odigranih 2500 + partija ja bih sad morao da krecem od bronze a ? :D,moz rus da bude imba mega giga skill,rus je rus :D,dok god im se ne udari embargo na ostale regije izuzev rusije,nema nista od publica :)

Hocu da kazem, da tvojih 2500 partija nema veze sa www.n-gage.tv ( potreban ti je minimum 300 win-s, samo da bi se zaobishli oni totalni pochetnici Dote ) zatim, ti kada krenesh da igrash na n-gage, ti imash svoju zasebnu statistiku i rank, gde cesh dobijati poene, achievmente itd itd, SVOJOM zaslugod i samim tim, prelaziti iz jedne divizije u drugu, gde ce ti svakim danom igre biti sve bolje i bolje...

E to je poenta lige ( i ako ste vi imali problema sa Rusima na obichnom MM, to ne mora da znachi da ne postoje highskill Rusi, koji bez problema prelaze iz jedne divizije u drugu ) gde ce igre biti maximum balansirane, sa nedeljnim/mesechnim nagradama.