novi srpski gild ovaj put pvp :D

Capma

Dosao sam na suludu ideju da zakrpim neki pvp guild na outlandu ally ili stormscale horde.

Ako vam je pvp jedina preokupacija u wowu trebalo bi da vec imate charactere na jednom od ta 2 servera

Req bi bila mop/cata gladiator titula :D , naravno ne ocekujem da mi se javi previse ljudi ali i 3-4 bi zavrsilo posao

Dodajte tag #capma2165 pa mozemo da popricamo in game ili skype djurdjelija.a

Edit :

ne primamo ragere , fejkere i bustovane ljude ja sam licno bustovao bar njih desetak do gladiatora i nekoliko stotina preko 2200-2400 tako da uzmite u obzir da cemo takve stvari primetiti posle 5 minuta provedenih u areni sa vama. Ako ste 12x rank 1 a crnci su vam hakovali akaunt ili ste ga prodali za 150 e kod nebre da ne biste umrli od gladi tu pricu mozete da prodate nekom drugom nisam zainteresovan da je slusam.

Zene dobrodosle ste ali samom cinjenicom sto imate jednu rupu viska ne znaci da zelimo da gubimo svoje zivce i vreme u igri zbog iste :D

Edited by Capma
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Interrupts better than Kanye

obe high warlord titule uzete i svakom delu igre kad su postojali rankovi

mogu da vodim rated bg tim cim pocne da igra igru vise od 4 coveka u isto vreme

cekamo da brat stiven iznese moje genijalne ideje wow developerima pa cemo igrati i rbgove :D

Interrupts better than Kanye

Poz Capmo, stigli odgovori na tvoja pitanja :)

Rated BG Problems:

The feel of PvP Story with Rated Battleground and Arena is really complicated and strenuous. We think that you can involve more people in the PvP. 

We have been making loads of changes to try and engage more players in PvP, such as lowering the barrier for entry and decreasing the gear disparity as well. We do welcome new ideas and feedback on this though and are constantly looking to improve on the game as we are sure you are aware.

Rated BG Is really good thing, but the problem today is to find 10 people, and you need to end up Looking for them for 2 hours (beside the IRC and websites that can help you get the people around, I really don't want to enter the game and search for them on websites and IRC). Are you planning to easy us to find a people for Rated BG in the future, by some of In-Game UI, like we do have for LFR. Something like place where people can list them self for PvP RBG Finder?

RBG LFG can be more simple, but there are games like Dota 2, where you just enter and press find game. You get win / loss and rating. Why can't we get something like that for Rated BG, to easy and fast find people for it.

Random Battleground is something that works like a charm, but not much big rewards . But most of the people play it and afk inside to get low lever pvp gear.

If Rated BG could be like single / dual or 5 man queue system, with role check thing. It could be polished up with penalty system where leavers would be suspended for 2-3 days with no ability to queue. Implement some Report system. 

If we change RBG to function with a queuing system, then it defeats the purpose of RBG’s. They are meant to be something that you group up with a group of other like-minded players. The systems you recommend would make RBG’s a version of random BG’s with better rewards; to compare this to its PvE counterpart, it would be similar to wanting to get heroic level gear from LFR because you cannot find players to do Heroic mode. We understand your complaint, but RBG’s are meant to require more investment than Random BG’s and reward better gear because of that.

Trade channel boosting problems - Every single day we have that problem. People are just spamming trade channel, and this report system is nothing special, because same person I see every day spamming about Rated BG Boosting. I know that you plan in the future to ban those players that pay for RBG Boosting, and exploit the system. But can't you just give us a report button and mute god damn player that is spamming whole day? Yes there is feature for that, I know, right click and report player... But looks like not working at all. Just after 5-6 reports the guy get mute for 10 min, after 10 min he can spam again if he get report again then 1 hour mute.

We are aware of win traders and boosting and do deal with them appropriately, unfortunately I am not able to go into more details on this and I am sure you are aware of this post: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6534003364

Sadly I cannot comment more on that topic L

Arena Storyline:

5vs5 is played only @ the end of the season and is a subject for win trading :( People just play it at the end for Rank1.

See the previous link regarding RBG Exploitation and Win trading. We do deal with these and take the appropriate action against them, I assure you.

Camping Rating - Make people that are above 2500 rating need to play some  arena  games so they don't camp it.

The system implemented in patch 5.2 which causes inflations in MMR for teams that play and not for teams that don’t play result in teams having to play more regularly to ensure their seat at the top of the ladders. We are working on more systems to ensure more continued play in PvP to avoid camping and if we have more information on this, we will discuss it.

Remove 2vs2 :D not much people play this days 3vs3. In 3vs3 at 2300 rating we have problem with wait time 5-7 minutes to get queue. On 2500 we get 1900 rating team ?

This issue will be helped with increasing the pool of players which we are doing through our most recent changes. We have no plans at this time to remove 5’s or 2’s because there is still a community that utilise them.

Edited by Silencer
  • Upvote (+1) 1
rur-1.jpgrur-2.jpg