Warr 90 lvl 16200 ach poena Ashes of Al'ar, T2, Grand Marshal

Muhahaq

Warrior 90 lvl

ach 16200

- titule : Grand Marshal,Firelord, Salty, Dragonslayer,Blackiwing's Bane, Loremaster, Farmer, Chef, Veteran of the  Alliance, Comander, Savior of Azaroth,Of the For Winds,Champion of ulduar, Champion of frozen Wastes, Starcaller, Twillght Vanquisher, of Darnasus, of the Nightfail, Explorer, Of the Ashen Verdict, the Patient ... 72 title

- mount : Ashes of Al'ar, Onyxian Drake ( Ony mount ), Fiery Warhorse ( Karazan mount), Rivendare's Deathcharger(Stratholm mount), Reins of the Amber Primordial Direhorn ( new rare mount), Pureblood Fire Hawk (Raggy Hc mount),Flametalon of Alysrazor (Fire bird from Alysrazor), Vicious war Steed (RBG mount), Life-Binder's Handmaiden ( DS hc mount), Swift White Hawkstrider, Black Drake, Amani battle bear, Red Proto Drake ,Blue drake, ICC ach 10 and 25 mount, Ulduar 10 and 25 ach mount, Choper and all new MoP new mounts and many more... 181 mounts all

- Alot Rare pets ( 400 pet ach)

- gold 40 k

gear:

Pve gear 508 lvl

PvP Gear:495 lvl Melevolent full set elite. t2 weapons.Melv full off set. All RBGs ach. Arena 2 and 2.2 k ach. Char sad ima 2250 CR RBG i nedeljni cap 3600 Conquest poena.

Set Legendrani Glaves from Bt i jos mnogo stvari iz arcelogije i old gear

Minning 600, JC 600, Fishing 600, arch 600, cooking 600, first add 600

Na acc ima jos :

90 lvl monk (490 lvl)

90 lvl pala 484 lvl PVP t1 weapon and Melv  set and offset melv

90 lvl DK 490 lvl

90 lvl Drud 470 lvl

85 lvl pala , priest, mage, shaman, rouge , hunter, lock dakle sve clase imate :)

Ja sam prvi vlasnik i imam sve info o acc.

PM za vise info.

Edited by Muhahaq