CS 1.6 Update

Pajser

Evo sta sam naso na hltvorgu, i fora kazu sredili neke silne bagove kurac palac...

Hope you guys are ready for this, the game is about to be running through Steampipe which is essentially a cloud based encrypted method of delivering the game. This means there will be no actual files on the computer which you can edit, no more configs, skyboxes, models, skins, no model fixes, no game .exe, nothing. This has an upside though because apparently cheats will no longer be able to be run due to this delivery method.

Be warned, once you install the beta update you cannot revert this change. Even if you opt out of the beta, delete all the files and try to reinstall it will still deliver you the Steampipe version of the game. Even if you copy all of your own files before you decide to opt in to the beta and then place them back after you opt in, it will no longer work as that directory is void.

Enjoy!

Edited by gavrasd

Evo sta sam naso na hltvorgu, i fora kazu sredili neke silne bagove kurac palac...

Hope you guys are ready for this, the game is about to be running through Steampipe which is essentially a cloud based encrypted method of delivering the game. This means there will be no actual files on the computer which you can edit, no more configs, skyboxes, models, skins, no model fixes, no game .exe, nothing. This has an upside though because apparently cheats will no longer be able to be run due to this delivery method.

Be warned, once you install the beta update you cannot revert this change. Even if you opt out of the beta, delete all the files and try to reinstall it will still deliver you the Steampipe version of the game. Even if you copy all of your own files before you decide to opt in to the beta and then place them back after you opt in, it will no longer work as that directory is void.

Enjoy!

prevod na srpski : Sjebali smo igru da predjete na CS:GO, ako necete ko vas ****. Uzivajte.

• Downvote (-1) 1

kobriceeee 1/4 plssss

:) Moje iskreno misljenje je da ne ukidaju Oni 1.6, nego ukidaju mogucnost Non steam 1.6 na pub serverima :)

Tacnije ako hoces da igras bilo sta od valve, bice, plati igru i napravi steam :)

Edited by Sale.kgb

Fear is in the eye of the beholder .

Don't let it be you!!!

Prvo fps ne moze da se ogranici ni sa fps_maxom iako je developer 0 pa leti u 250 sto rafal cini ogavnim, drugo ne mogu na vajd monitoru da namestim 4:3 sa onim crnim prugama sa strane, ne mogu da pustim demo prijavljuje neku gresku memorija neka sta ja znam...

kucaj u konzolu gl_vsync 0 i u launch optins -nomsaa -nofbo i moci ces

edit: +fps_max 99

Edited by serdaa^_^
  • Upvote (+1) 1