The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

Grotar2

- open world is 20% bigger than that of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and will take up to 40 minutes to cross on horseback.

- The story, like the world, is not divided into chapters or acts. The open world is enabled by a new streaming technology enabled by the new CDRED Engine 3.

- Protagonist Geralt has recovered all his memories, and probably as a result is not interested in fighting for a faction. Instead, he wanders the world slaying monsters and solving mysteries, as in the books

Jos dosta podataka

- The team felt it missed the huge freedom of open-world games like Skyrim

- Proper mounted combat still being tested

- Currently not a definite part of the game

- Horses will be in, though, since they’re important for navigation

- Ships float on the water in true physics interactions

- Team has doubled in size

- No chapters, acts, or any artificial break-points

- Geralt can seamlessly cross from one end of the world to the other thanks to REDengine 3

- No loading screens while traveling in the open world

- Can explore on foot, by horseback, and via boat

- Pursue yor long-lost love, play the game of empires on behalf of the northern kingdoms that still claim independence, and thwart the nefarious Wild Hunt

- Fast travel: instantly revisit any discovered location

- Director Konrad Tomaszkiewicz: “A huge goal is to keep the high quality o four quests, with all the cinematics and impressive events and moments.”

- Point of interest will always be in sight

- Players will be beckoned to explore dank caves, embattled villages, decaying ruins, etc.

- Over 100 hours of hand-scripted quests

- Quests: help villagers, engineer the succession of the Skellige kings, etc.

- Use monster hunting for adventure, incoming, and unique rewards

- There are mini-games based on the area of the world

- Ex: Skellige has knife-throwing

- Gain exclusive rewards from mini-games

- Don’t have to complete mini-games to proceed in the story

- Monsters, bandits, traders, animals, and more will attack anyone they deem hostile

- Enemies don’t scale to the player’s level

- Slaying monsters, fighting hostile humans in the different forms they come in, collecting items, leveling up are in the game

- World 40 times larger than the last game

- Three different aspects to narration

- Lowest level: free-form activities like monster hunting, crafting, individual standalone quests

- Second step: political situation and Nilfgaardian invasion is resolved through the core plotline of the major areas (Skellige, Novigrad, No Man’s Land)

- Each land has its own storyline

- Can abandon the storyline, but will have repercussions later

- Not doing a plotline is a choice the player has

- Main narrative: search for Geralt’s loved ones and conflict with the Wild Hunt

- Multiple branches of narratives that feed into each other

- Don’t have to do anything outside the main storyline to beat the game

- Could have help in a main-line encounter from an ally you gained in the Skellige archipelago if you’ve completed certain quests in certain ways

- Major events in the main storyline are “gates” for the state of the world

- Ex: village threatened by bandits might be abandoned after certain events if the player doesn’t help

- Weather effects are dynamically generated and fully modeled as real volumetric clouds rather than being simply painted on the skybox

- In contrast to the last game, Geralt encounters communities and individuals with monster-related problems that need solving

- There aren’t contract-like assignments this time

- Press the left trigger to turn on Geralt’s witcher senses

- Can glean information from a crime scene upon discovering it

- Within range of a scene of interest, the mechanic conveys clues to the player through the witcher muttering to himself and/or visual depictions of past events that represent Geralt’s reasoning

- Time of day and other conditions determine where monsters appear and their abilities

- Can strike critical areas in combat based on how much you learn about monster anatomy and tactics

- The team is deciding between using a handful of in-combat special moves for particular attacks and a slow-motion quick-time event style

- Monsters you defeat leave otherwise unobtainable alchemical and crafting ingrediants needed for making of unique items, potions, mutagens

- These allow Geralt to gain special powers and upgrades in the new mutation development tree

- These kills serve as the witcher’s primary method of income

witcher31ukli.png

Source

Edited by Grotar2

ylE5Zte.png

zato sto su pickice, umesto da uzimaju sao svoj rad kao referencu sad ce da kopiraju skyrime oblivione i ostale "sandbox" rpg-ove i da mere kojem je veci, a ne koji bolje radi meh... openworld aka genericko prostranstvo u kojem imas i sve i nista, sa interaktivnoscu okruzenja na nuli

a lista featursa je malo rofl, mislim Don’t have to do anything outside the main storyline to beat the game ?? jedan deo su featursi iz prvog dela, drugi iz drugog dela i ostatak je manje vise standardan genericki popis sta bi rpg trebao da ima

najvise strci to da neces morati da cekas na ucitavanje :D

fallout_table.gif

VIdim da se kenja u startu, ali ja sam preuzbuđen zbog ovoga. Ja najviše volim sandboxove, a ako uspeju u ovaj sanbox da ubace bar pola kvalitetnih stvari kao što ovaj tim ume da uradi, ja ću biti prezadovoljan.

Edited by Савовски

У једној старој књизи читао сам чудну причу; а враг би га знао откуд мени та књига из неког смешног времена, у коме је било много слободоумних закона, а нимало слободе; држали се говори и писале књиге о привреди, а нико ништа није сејао; цела земља претрпана моралним поукама, а морала није било; у свакој кући пун таван логика, али памети није било; на сваком кораку говорило се о штедњи, а расипало се на све стране, а сваки зеленаш и нитков могао је себи купити за неколико гроша титулу: велики народни родољуб. 
Радоје Домановић - "Страдија" 1902. -

cabke ako imas nesto da kazes reci, uzbudjen si zbog necijeg kenjanja, zaista ne bih rekao da ti je to prvi put

sandbox je sranje, ura!

Šta da ti kažem bre g? :D Nisam uzbuđen zbog nečijeg kenjanja, uzbuđen sam zbog w3. Ja sam samo izneo kontra reakcije od tvojih na ovu vest, ništa više ;)

Edited by Савовски

У једној старој књизи читао сам чудну причу; а враг би га знао откуд мени та књига из неког смешног времена, у коме је било много слободоумних закона, а нимало слободе; држали се говори и писале књиге о привреди, а нико ништа није сејао; цела земља претрпана моралним поукама, а морала није било; у свакој кући пун таван логика, али памети није било; на сваком кораку говорило се о штедњи, а расипало се на све стране, а сваки зеленаш и нитков могао је себи купити за неколико гроша титулу: велики народни родољуб. 

vidi, dži apriori sere po igrama, NEMOGUĆE! [:D]

jeste! nije bitno sto 90% mog sranja bude opravdano kada igra izadje

sandbox jetino opravdanje da igra bude genericka i plitka !

i bice treci deo wichera, i svi ce velicati prvi deo i dalje!

streamovanje je pravi herpaderp nextgen feature, bez njega je stvarno nemoguce ziveti i igrati rpg :))

Šta da ti kažem bre g? :D Ja sam samo izneo kontra reakcije od tvojih na ovu vest, ništa više ;)

nooooo, hocemo flame war! :]

fallout_table.gif

A onda sledi udar nostalgije kod tata dzija gde mu mladi on u mislima udara šamar i kaže mu ''igra se srcem, matora drtino!'' :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

juhu! svidja mi se najava

valjda nece morati novi komp da se kupuje :/

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country.

Идем ја тако улцом и нешто ме штрецне, кад оно неко написао да сендбокс не ваља!

Уа, оставите несендбокс за књиге!

brate sto ti ne smuvas miu? realno 5 min da provede sa tobom bila bi ready za guraj-vadi. :)

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will be the final episode of the RPG series and the last part of the legend of Geralt of Rivia, CDP has said.

the-witcher-3-header-020513.jpg

“People may ask if this is really going to be the last Witcher game. Yes, it is,” said studio head said Adam Badowski.

“Why? Because we believe that we should end the series on a high note. Technology has progressed to where we can finally tell the story the way we want, with the visuals we want, in the world we imagined. This will be the ultimate fantasy RPG experience, and while we’re hardly out of stories to tell, we believe it’s time for us to look to new worlds and new horizons to keep pushing the boundaries of what we can create.”

ylE5Zte.png

Witcher 1 im jedina dobra igra.

Razumem sto su prodali guzu za pare, ne razumem sto se ljudi loze na jeftini PR. Vidim Geralt i dalje izgleda ko Amer lul :) Treba da mu stave kaubojski sesir i banjo da visi o pojasu umesto one kuke za trofeje. I silikonjara da igra na konju iza njega.

Idem da obrnem knjige jos jedared :)

"A forgotten virtue like honesty is worth at least twenty credits." -JC Denton

pa ono ok su shotovi, nista specijalno realno... ne vidim nista sto bi me odusevilo na istim

samo vidim kameru preko ramena na koju se zaista tesko navikavam u igri, koja mora da ima nesto novo da ponudi pa da se i sviknem

to mi je ubedljivo najgori polozaj kamere ikada u igrama, bla bla prd prd prrrrd

fallout_table.gif

pa ono gothic 3 je izasao pre 6 godina, u to vreme se za gothic smatralo da je uneo nesto novo u sistem fajtanja

meni je sve to jedno veliko sranje, taj arkadni stil fajtanja pogotovo u igrama sa takvom kamerom, sve mi je nekako traljavo odradjeno, trci u krug, rolaj se levo desno, blok lclick magija rolaj nazad... mislim wtf :) i jos gledas u bulju i ledja non stop ne vidis pola stvari od tvog junaka... neam pojma nekako mi je previse to za rpg, tj smori me uvek kad tad, i razbija mi imerziju totalno :)

jbg dajte malo inovacija u pm, eto meni je w1 borba imala nekog smisla moglo da je se tvikuje tu i tamo par stvari i to je tacno....

fallout_table.gif

Мене ту смара што оће да се јебу, а да им не уђе. Правиш аркадну борбу? Па онда је направи јебо га ти, направи маунт ен блејд и вози. Правиш тактичку/потезну борбу? Па онда је направи јебо га ти, направи кликтање, хексове, курце, палце. Прост избор између мог скила или скила мог лика.

brate sto ti ne smuvas miu? realno 5 min da provede sa tobom bila bi ready za guraj-vadi. :)