Star Citizen !

Stiglo mi ovo upravo na mail:

Hope all is well. Today we are announcing that Star Citizen's Intergalactic Aerospace Expo (IAE) starts today, 19 November, and is running through to 1 December. This year players can expect six ship reveals, including the Aegis Redeemer, Ares Ion, Ares Inferno, and several special surprises. Prepare for 13 days of celebration during IAE 2951 with free test flights for over 120 flyable ships.

Best of all, Star Citizen will be free-to-play through out this period. You will find the full details in the press release below along with the trailer and assets.

Highlights for this year’s Star Citizen IAE 2951 event include:

Play for Free from Nov. 19 through Dec. 1: Download and play Star Citizen for free during IAE 2951. New pilots may sign up and start flying here.
    Test fly over 120 ships in Star Citizen for free!
    Anvil Spartan and Special Announcements: Manufacturer Anvil Aerospace will open this year’s IAE 2951, with the unveiling of its new Spartan vehicle. IAE attendees can also look forward to a brand-new ship from manufacturer Argo Astronautics on Nov. 25, and a big surprise from Musashi Industrial and Starflight Concern (MISC) on Nov. 27.
    New Manufacturers Every Day: With new manufacturers opening their IAE 2951 show halls each day, there’s an array of existing and new ships to see and test fly throughout.
    Best in Show: Starting on Nov. 28, attendees can look forward to the reveal for the exclusive ship skins and in-game leather jackets awarded to the four finalists of Star Citizen’s recent Ship Showdown event. In addition, the Ship Showdown winner, the MPUV Cargo (and its cult following) will receive a manufacturer-themed in-game backpack.
    Aegis Redeemer: Whether you find yourself dogfighting or facing off against capital ships, this heavily armed gunship puts you and your crew in the center of any battle.
    Crusader Ares Star Fighter: Attendees can look forward to two variants of the Ares Star Fighter: Inferno and Ion. While the Ares Star Fighter Ion is armed with a S7 laser cannon and excels at long-range combat, the Ares Star Fighter Inferno comes packed with a S7 ballistic gatling cannon better suited for mid-ranged engagements. Both variants of the gunship excel at dealing damage to large and capital level ships.
    Whitley's Guide Coverage: Tune-in for coverage and updates from Jax McCleary throughout the show. The award-winning journalist and host of the wildly popular Whitley's Guide will bring viewers the latest directly from the New Babbage Expo Hall with hot takes on the latest ship models on show, starting on the very first day.

When:
The Intergalactic Aerospace Expo 2951 is scheduled to begin on Nov. 19 and will run through Dec. 1. For a more detailed schedule and map of the IAE 2951 halls, please head to the official website here.

Jel moguće da je ova igra i dalje živa?

I da je neko igra?

I da ovaj lik nije u zatvoru? :))

morao sam da odem na prvu stranu topika ---->20. novembar, 2012. 😞

punih 9 godina kasnije (ne mogu da verujem da je zapravo toliko) i dalje nema ni singlplejera

meni redovno stizu obavestenja o igri, i ja ih redovno brisem bez citanja ... i tako 9 godina zaboga 

devet godina.... i 443 miliona dolara kasnije...

Edited by G!!!

fallout_table.gif

1 hour ago, Jose Jimenez said:

Još koja godina i mogu da je preimenuju u Prastar Citizen HAE!

Drummer Drumming GIF by Lyngby Boldklub

2 minutes ago, G!!! said:

morao sam da odem na prvu stranu topika ---->20. novembar, 2012. 😞

punih 9 godina kasnije (ne mogu da verujem da je zapravo toliko) i dalje nema ni singlplejera

meni redovno stizu obavestenja o igri, i ja ih redovno brisem bez citanja ... i tako 9 godina zaboga 

devet godina.... i 443 miliona dolara kasnije...

ja zato i kažem kako lik nije u zatvoru. ko zna šta je bilo sa svim onim tužbama, mrzi me i da otvaram wikipediu da čitam šta se sve tu dešavalo 🙂

pa nemam pojma, znam da si dosta dugo mogao da trazis refund i da si ga i dobijao, e sad da li to jos moze ne znam

eto ja nisam, dabogda mu preselo 😄

anyway kazu da im je ostalo para samo za jos nepunih godinu dana... 40 miliona godisnje, 600 zaposlenih (navodno)

fallout_table.gif

U poslednjem momentu ce napraviti dogovor sa nekim izdavacem, srednje velicine koji zeli da udje konacno medju velike, uzece i njima neke pare i zapaliti na svoje ostrvo negde u atlantiku.

We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most and that is the indifference of good men !

1 hour ago, Sting said:

U poslednjem momentu ce napraviti dogovor sa nekim izdavacem, srednje velicine koji zeli da udje konacno medju velike, uzece i njima neke pare i zapaliti na svoje ostrvo negde u atlantiku.

ne ide to baš tako 🙂 možda bi pre uspeli da uzmu od nekog investicionog fonda. izdavač srednje veličine prvo nema budžet da im da, a drugo čak i da ima (ili je veliki izdavač) će napraviti milestone korake kada im puštaju pare, niko naravno ne da odjednom ceo budžet koji dogovore. sve naravno pod uslovom da je izdavač pao s kruške pa ne zna celu istoriju star citizena 🙂

34 minutes ago, G!!! said:

mislim da su to vec ispucali, navodno  imali su na kraju dva investitora sa oko 40 mil dolara

pa nema onda teorije da ih uzme neki izdavač, veliki nisu ludi a mali nemaju pare za njih - tako da jedino ovo da voze i dalje kickstarter priču ako to i dalje neko vari, a očigledno vari jer postoje 🙂

On 11/22/2021 at 11:06 PM, Lucky said:

pa nema onda teorije da ih uzme neki izdavač, veliki nisu ludi a mali nemaju pare za njih - tako da jedino ovo da voze i dalje kickstarter priču ako to i dalje neko vari, a očigledno vari jer postoje 🙂

Sve je moguce Laki, niko nije verovao ni da ce ovo postici pa eto koliko je para uzeo :). Nece traziti previshe para, sve moze da se dogovori. One last prevara for the road!

We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most and that is the indifference of good men !

21 hours ago, Sting said:

Sve je moguce Laki, niko nije verovao ni da ce ovo postici pa eto koliko je para uzeo :). Nece traziti previshe para, sve moze da se dogovori. One last prevara for the road!

e ako je tako onda ok! nek uzmu još neke pare kad su već uzeli te milione prethodno 🙂 

• 1 month later...

😁😂

Star Citizen developer Cloud Imperium Games has laid out some ambitious plans for its next five years, following its recent announcement it would drastically increase its UK studio capacity over the same timeframe.

In November, CIG revealed its plan to open an enormous new studio in Manchester, which would grow the company's current 400-person team to 1000 by 2026.

Speaking in an interview with MCV magazine, chief operating officer Carl Jones said that, by that time, he expected the company to be in development on multiple sequels to Squadron 42, the long-awaited and much-delayed single-player story adventure featuring Hollywood stars.

"By that time we'll be developing the sequel and sequels for Squadron 42," Jones said.

As for when the first Squadron 42 game would launch, Jones was less clear. CIG boss Chris Roberts has relocated to the UK for the time being to aid its development, Jones said, but "it could be one or two years more."

Squadron 42 is currently seven years behind its original delivery target.

And what of Star Citizen, by that time? Word on milestones and new features was thin on the ground, but Jones said he expected the game's lengthy but continually lucrative development to mean CIG would hire even further.

"I think by that time we'll be operating a very large MMORPG," Jones said of Star Citizen in 2026. "So there'll be a lot more publishing resources, a lot more game masters, more player support. That may require us to open facilities in other locations.

"At the moment we don't have any major Asia Pacific presence and that's probably something that will have to come in the long run, because if your game explodes over there, then you really need to start building up teams to service that."

The expectation CIG would expand its current team in Frankfurt - doubling its size there - was also mentioned.

As of mid-November, Star Citizen had passed the $400m funding mark, with money coming in from more than 3.3 million backers.

In September, The Advertising Standards Authority told CIG to make it clearer that for sale "concept ships" are not yet available in the game.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2022-01-13-star-citizen-developer-lays-out-increasingly-ambitious-five-year-plan

fallout_table.gif

4 hours ago, G!!! said:

😁😂

Star Citizen developer Cloud Imperium Games has laid out some ambitious plans for its next five years, following its recent announcement it would drastically increase its UK studio capacity over the same timeframe.

In November, CIG revealed its plan to open an enormous new studio in Manchester, which would grow the company's current 400-person team to 1000 by 2026.

Speaking in an interview with MCV magazine, chief operating officer Carl Jones said that, by that time, he expected the company to be in development on multiple sequels to Squadron 42, the long-awaited and much-delayed single-player story adventure featuring Hollywood stars.

"By that time we'll be developing the sequel and sequels for Squadron 42," Jones said.

As for when the first Squadron 42 game would launch, Jones was less clear. CIG boss Chris Roberts has relocated to the UK for the time being to aid its development, Jones said, but "it could be one or two years more."

Squadron 42 is currently seven years behind its original delivery target.

And what of Star Citizen, by that time? Word on milestones and new features was thin on the ground, but Jones said he expected the game's lengthy but continually lucrative development to mean CIG would hire even further.

"I think by that time we'll be operating a very large MMORPG," Jones said of Star Citizen in 2026. "So there'll be a lot more publishing resources, a lot more game masters, more player support. That may require us to open facilities in other locations.

"At the moment we don't have any major Asia Pacific presence and that's probably something that will have to come in the long run, because if your game explodes over there, then you really need to start building up teams to service that."

The expectation CIG would expand its current team in Frankfurt - doubling its size there - was also mentioned.

As of mid-November, Star Citizen had passed the $400m funding mark, with money coming in from more than 3.3 million backers.

In September, The Advertising Standards Authority told CIG to make it clearer that for sale "concept ships" are not yet available in the game.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2022-01-13-star-citizen-developer-lays-out-increasingly-ambitious-five-year-plan

brate ovo ne može da se finansira od "samo" 400 miliona dolara, mislim, pričamo o tipa 4 milijarde dolara da bi sve ovo radilo sve ove godine 🙂 ja ne razumem kakav je ovde biznis model, osim neke trgovine ljudima i naftom i prodaje raketa isisu 🙂

najjaca pyramid shema ikada, svaka im cast

ej oni rade development na sequelima a izbacuju baseline igru vec 10 godinaa xDXXDXDDXDXDXDDXD

btw skinuo sam igru pre 2-3 meseca, radila mi po 2-3 min i crash-to-desktop, random reko hae mozda je RAM, stavim da mi page-uje na SSD i kad ono 25.5 giga rama uzima igra l o l

• Like +1 1

Bukvalno najveći prevarant ikada. A lepo su ljudi rekli da će tako biti i mnogo nas im nije verovalo. Još jednom dokazano da ako je prevara dovoljno velika ima veće šanse da uspe (i.e. kripto :tf2:)

• Like +1 1

7 hours ago, Shale said:

najjaca pyramid shema ikada, svaka im cast

ej oni rade development na sequelima a izbacuju baseline igru vec 10 godinaa xDXXDXDDXDXDXDDXD

btw skinuo sam igru pre 2-3 meseca, radila mi po 2-3 min i crash-to-desktop, random reko hae mozda je RAM, stavim da mi page-uje na SSD i kad ono 25.5 giga rama uzima igra l o l

u jednom trenutku sam prestao da pratim ali ne znam šta se desilo sa svim onim tužbama protiv njih, nije bila jedna nego tipa 10 različitih. Očigledno ili traju i dalje ili su ljudi odustali ili šta li već, ali svakako može Netflix dokumentarac o ovome da snimi, kad već snima o svemu što mu padne napamet 🙂

nije meni do rucka u kafani, nego sam zbunjen kako i zasto sam se napalio u tom momentu, na tu igru, apsolutno se ne secam 😄

a pravilo mi je bilo da ne dajem vise od 30ak za crowdfunding 

Dule je nesto bar i pokrenuo, ja sam samo gledao slike i citao tekst :] 

fallout_table.gif

1 hour ago, G!!! said:

nije meni do rucka u kafani, nego sam zbunjen kako i zasto sam se napalio u tom momentu, na tu igru, apsolutno se ne secam 😄

a pravilo mi je bilo da ne dajem vise od 30ak za crowdfunding 

Dule je nesto bar i pokrenuo, ja sam samo gledao slike i citao tekst :] 

a brate, pa bio je ogroman hajp, sećam se i ja toga, ono, praktično neki naslednik svega što smo hteli da imamo iz Freespacea, Descenta, Xwing vs Tie Fighter i koječega, pa onda još kao nije samo to nego će biti i First Person Shooter modul izađeš iz broda odeš na planetu, wow ludilo... mislim, toliko toga je bilo gotivnog i obećanog da me čudi da nije više ljudi dalo pare. Realno je najveća "zvezda" Kickstartera tj. ustvari crowdfundinga bio Star Citizen jako dugo. ALI AVAJ!

• 3 weeks later...