Nova igra iz Obsidian-a - Pillars of Eternity !

G!!!

WOW PAZI OVO

Hey, everyone.

We couldn't be more happy about the success of Pillars of Eternity. You guys have been great with your feedback and support! Again, thank you very much.

We've been working hard on fixing bugs and stabilizing the game for 32-bit users. The 1.02 patch will be released shortly – hopefully before the weekend.

As a token of our gratitude for your past and ongoing support, we wanted to share some exciting new things we have in store for Pillars of Eternity. These features are scheduled to appear in the 1.10 update, which is currently slated for early summer.

First off, the big one: We are introducing turn-based combat. There will be a toggle for this at the start of the game, just next to Expert and Trial of Iron. This feature is very much the work of Tim Cain, and it makes Pillars of Eternity play a lot like the RPG classic The Temple of Elemental Evil.

Second, this will require an overhaul of the attributes system. We were never really one hundred percent happy with the current incarnation of the attributes, and this will give us the chance to balance it further while also introducing two new stats: Initiative and Action Points. These two stats are only available when playing in turn-based mode.

We are excited to share more details on this in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!​

Tim: I love turn-based games. This actually goes back to something Chris was saying, when I worked on South Park… right when I arrived there it was a real-time game and one of the things I was asked was to make it turn-based. It’s easy to turn real-time systems into turn-based ones, so I’m just throwing that out there [as he looks towards the other team members].

[laughter]

Tim: I’m familiar with a lot of these systems in Pillars and how to convert them. Again I’m just saying that…​

fallout_table.gif

opet postoje neke stvari koje su fundamentalno lose odradjene.Jel neko napravio/igrao lika koji koristi two handed oruzja i heavy armor.Taj lik udara svake prestupne godine.Po meni je pogresna mehanika da armor usporava reakciju ,jer onda imate likove koji su ne bas tako dobro oklopljeni, a udaraju sporo.Tako dobijamo likove koji su low dps i koji ne mogu da prezive isto ko standardno heavy armor,shield i one handed likovii koji apsurdno imaju manji dps od njih.

Edited by Nemi Zmaj

Jel radu sejvovi stari posle patcha?

Čisti okolinu oko početnog sela, ako to nešto znači, nisam još sreo te game breaking momente

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."

Radi većina retroaktivno. Jel neko dobio drugi download na stimu od 560mb, posle prvog patcha?

Vidim da nisu popravili stat bonus u zavisnosti odakle je glavni karakter za postojeće likove ali se pojavi na kreqciji novog, dok je pre uzimao od jednog stata u drugi

"A forgotten virtue like honesty is worth at least twenty credits." -JC Denton

Proveri svog lika sto si napravio, dal imas extra +1 na stat u zavisnosti od backgrounda. Kad sam pravio svog, ako izaberem Living Lands sto je +1 might, uzme mi jedan od drugog stata, recimo resolve. Najalkse je proveriti ako spavas u krcmi da ispare bafovi, pa napravi novog lika isto ko glavnog pa uporedi statove.

edit: Nije da mi smeta, i bez tog jednog stata rokam

Edited by Mr No

"A forgotten virtue like honesty is worth at least twenty credits." -JC Denton

Pa, desilo se tako da sam tu ubio Maeriwalda, pricao sa keeperom u tronu, sagradio kapiju... 

I onda sam boga oca igrao jos, usao u defiance bay, ocistio onu medju zonu pre toga u shumi, uradio neke kvestove, pricao sa gomilom likova, pa sam ocistio par nivoa dungeona ispod Caed Nua keepa. I tek onda sam se zapitao u fazonu... sta je ovde zapravo main quest? Gledam journal, skapiram da nista nema sto bi mi zalichilo na to... guglam, i skapiram da ga ni nemam.

Get smart or die dumb!

Resio sam ga na brute force, tako sto sam otvorio savegame fajl winRAR-om, i obrisao .fog i .lvl fajlove koji imaju ime te zone u nazivu... (nesto nesto)_NUA_OLD_WATCHER.... i time sam resetovao celu zonu, ubio njega, i pojavio mi se onaj momenat sa njegovim soul-om, koji nisam imao ranije, i dobio sam kvest itd.

Get smart or die dumb!