Nova igra iz Obsidian-a - Pillars of Eternity !

G!!!

Ja ne mogu da dočekam kraj meseca :D

У једној старој књизи читао сам чудну причу; а враг би га знао откуд мени та књига из неког смешног времена, у коме је било много слободоумних закона, а нимало слободе; држали се говори и писале књиге о привреди, а нико ништа није сејао; цела земља претрпана моралним поукама, а морала није било; у свакој кући пун таван логика, али памети није било; на сваком кораку говорило се о штедњи, а расипало се на све стране, а сваки зеленаш и нитков могао је себи купити за неколико гроша титулу: велики народни родољуб. 
Радоје Домановић - "Страдија" 1902. -

bas tako, a i ima tb igara koliko hoces u zadnjih godinu dve (u glavnom ispod proseka i prosecnih, sa poprilicno jadnim sistemom)

ja nista o igri nisam procitao u zadnjih godinu dana, i pogledao sam sve ukupno 70 sec gameplaya i nista mi nije bilo jasno :)

fallout_table.gif

Zapravo, hvala Bogu što je rtwp, pošto su se svi nešto naložili da prave tb rpge u zadnje vreme. Treba malo da prošara i sa kvalitetnim rt oldskul rpgem.

Edited by Савовски

У једној старој књизи читао сам чудну причу; а враг би га знао откуд мени та књига из неког смешног времена, у коме је било много слободоумних закона, а нимало слободе; држали се говори и писале књиге о привреди, а нико ништа није сејао; цела земља претрпана моралним поукама, а морала није било; у свакој кући пун таван логика, али памети није било; на сваком кораку говорило се о штедњи, а расипало се на све стране, а сваки зеленаш и нитков могао је себи купити за неколико гроша титулу: велики народни родољуб. 

"Napraviću samo jednog lika, kako bih što pre krenuo da vam pokažem igru" i onda tog jednog lika pravi 15 minuta... Daj bre da vidimo par prozora sa creation screena, i gejmplej ondak

Inače odlično sve izgleda, iz drugog klipa deluje da su sredili borbu i da je sad preglednija u odnosu na onaj demo onomad.

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."

iii pocele su ocene :D :D

c/p sa bencha

PC Gamer - 92/100

This is a big, fat, deep adventure that lets you carve your own unique path through a fantasy world that’s been brilliantly brought to life with rich, evocative writing. It’s a game steeped in a bygone era of computer RPG design, but somehow it doesn’t feel archaic. Obsidian have always been bound to other peoples’ worlds—Fallout, Dungeons & Dragons, Star Wars, South Park—but in creating their own from scratch, they’ve made not only their best game to date, but one of the best RPGs on PC.

Eurogamer - Recommended

It's an RPG with design firmly rooted in nostalgia, but one that absolutely doesn't rely on it to be enjoyable today. Instead, it's both a great reminder of why those games worked so well, and a brand new adventure well worth the hours upon hours (upon hours upon hours) that it takes to pick away at its secrets and its world.

Escapist - 5/5

Bottom Line: It's the best new, isometric RPG to come out in years.

Recommendation: While Pillars of Eternity is certainly banking on a nostalgic fan base, it's still an excellent RPG in its own right. It's a game rich with player agency, giving you tons of control to craft your story or explore different solutions to the presented problems. You know, actual roleplaying not simply a game with a leveling and stat system stapled on

Gamewatcher - 9/10

All you really need to know though, is this; Pillars of Eternity is a triumph. If you’re a backer and a fan of those classic Infinity Engine games, you’re in for a real treat, a smart and complex adventure that will keep you entertained and absorbed for possibly the rest of your life, and certainly until the already announced expansion pack comes out. Even those who never got on with those classic games should give it a go, because there’s a tonne of smart design choices in here that smooth out the rough edges that might have kept you away before. A superb introduction to a fascinating new fantasy world. Can’t wait to see where in the world of Eora we get to go next.

IGN (RU) - 10/10
IGN (IT) - 9.4/10
PC Games (GE) - 91/100
gamereactor.es - 8/10

A new cult RPG (if a bit too much homage/conservative, would be great with some more own risks while keeping the classic style)

Everyeye (IT) - 9.3/10

Videogamer

Pillars of Eternity is modern, while evoking the past. It’s accessible, but satisfyingly complex. Its quality is undeniable, and it’s particularly heartening to see Obsidian, the underdog RPG studio with a string of thrown-bones and rough diamonds behind it, pour its sweat and passion into something they obviously love – and utterly nail it.

Editor's Note: Despite playing Pillars of Eternity for 26 hours, and despite loving it like his own, Jim's not ready to put a score on his review just yet, as he hasn't finished the game. When he finally does so, sometime in 2143, we will update accordingly.

Rock, Paper, Shotgun

It’s a triumph. A wonderful, enormous and spellbinding RPG, gloriously created in the image of BioWare’s Infinity classics, but distinctly its own. A classic in every sense.

PCGamesN - 10/10

Obsidian had a daunting task before them: to make a spiritual successor to a series of games that are inextricably tangled up in nostalgia, over a decade after the height of those games’ popularity. This is not the Baldur’s Gate of 2015, it’s Baldur’s Gate, Planescape: Torment, Icewind Dale, the best parts of the lot of them wrapped up in something new and brilliant. And before you venture forth, don’t forget to gather your party.

otovorio mi se konacno preload

Edited by G!!!

fallout_table.gif

Spreman sam da menjam gaće, noćas prva sesija :D