Cyberpunk 2077 - updated

G!!!

• 2 years later...

Šta li se dešava sa ovim, igru su najavili još pre Witchera trojke, napravili opasan hajp i onda par godina daju neke informacije na kašičicu, a bukvalno ni reči o igri u proteklih godinu i jače dana.

У једној старој књизи читао сам чудну причу; а враг би га знао откуд мени та књига из неког смешног времена, у коме је било много слободоумних закона, а нимало слободе; држали се говори и писале књиге о привреди, а нико ништа није сејао; цела земља претрпана моралним поукама, а морала није било; у свакој кући пун таван логика, али памети није било; на сваком кораку говорило се о штедњи, а расипало се на све стране, а сваки зеленаш и нитков могао је себи купити за неколико гроша титулу: велики народни родољуб. 
Радоје Домановић - "Страдија" 1902. -

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I evo konacno vise informacija o CO 2077 sa ovogodisnjeg e3

-CD Projekt describes the game as a "first-person RPG."
-Gameplay is in first a first-person perspective, but switched to third-person during a cutscene.
-You play a character named V (as in the letter).
-V can be a man or a woman.
-The stats you pick at the start include Strength, Constitution, Intelligence, Reflexes, Tech, and Cool.
-These stats are all pulled from the original tabletop RPG.
-There are no classes at the start. Instead, you evolve the class you want to be as you play instead of picking a role.
-You can drive cars in the game, and seemingly toggle between first and third person during this.
-While driving in first-person, the U.I. appears diegetically on the windshield.
-You can engage in combat while driving -- AI took over steering as you lean out the window and shoot at enemies.
-CD Projekt also described Cyberpunk as a "mature experience intended for mature audiences."
-The goal is for you to not only engage with the game world, but with its inhabitants.
-Like Witcher, you take missions from NPCs and have dialogue options in conversations.
-It's an open world that you open up more with "street cred." For example, a specific jacket might raise it by 5%, allowing you access to new places.
-Completing a quest levels up your street cred.
-The UI in the demo is extremely minimal at -- just a light compass and a small quest log.
-UI expands during combat -- enemies have names, health bars, and what appear to be levels.
-Some enemies have question marks instead of levels, possibly meaning they're much higher level than you.
-Damage numbers pop up during combat.
-There's a bullet-time-like ability that allows you to slow down time.
-CD Projekt keeps emphasizing that choices have consequences, in the moment and to the world at large.
-Obstacles have several solutions depending on your skills. For example, V got to a door, but his hacking skill was too low. However, his engineering skill was high enough, so he could open a panel and bypass the door.
-There's an inspection system lets you look super close at items and learn more about lore.
-You use an inhaler to heal.
-Gunplay feels slower than Doom or Borderlands, but faster than Fallout 4.
-CD Projekt showed off some late-game abilities, including mantis-like blade arms and wall running.
-We saw a boss fight against a dude in an exoskeleton. This included sliding under cars and taking cover.

- Create Your Own Cyberpunk Your name is V, and you can be anyone you want to be. Cyberpunk 2077 will feature full character customization, with gender, appearance, and personal background all affecting the shape of your game. As you progress. you’ll develop skills in urban warfare and network hacking, as well as modify your body with cyberware like infra-red eyes or neural reflex boosters. 
- Fluid Class System – Become a Netrunner. Techie or Solo.. or a mix of all three. Cyberpunk 2077 doesn’t impose any player roles and allows all available classes. 
- See Night City Through Your Eyes – Cyberpunk 2077 brings first-person perspective back to the role-playing genre. Deep narrative immersion is a key design priority, and you’ll experience the story of the game’s protagonist entirely through their eyes. 
- Interactive Dialogue Control – You’re a participant, an agent, not an observer. Cyberpunk 2077 features an interactive dialogue system that gives players maximum control during conversations—comment on an uncooperative character’s tattoo to please them, or end a conversation early with a well-placed bullet. The choice is always yours. 
- Game Noir – With its mature approach to storytelling, Cyberpunk 2077 adopts elements of noir cinema and inserts them into the future of video games. Without a clear definition of what’s good or evil, in Cyberpunk 2077 you’ll make hard choices to define yourself in a city that wants to bring you to your knees. 
- Go Anywhere, Do Anything – Cyberpunk 2077 is fully open-world, which means Night City is yours for the taking – if you’re prepared. With 6 distinct districts to explore, hundreds of buildings and thousands rooms to enter, and dozens of miles of roads to hit, there are always places to be and things to do. 
- You’re Worth What You Have – The world of cyberpunks is all about your gear. Wear designer clothes, buy (or steal) cars, and acquire black market military tech to help you during your missions. Then use blood money to invest in properties all around the city. 
- Jack In, Run the Net – Night City is fully connected and offers countless cyberspace access terminals. As you explore the Net, you’ll discover layers of hidden systems, firewalls, and security programs deployed to fry your brain. During missions, you’ll clash with hostile netrunners defending corporate megabuildings—both in cyberspace and in the real world. 

Story-driven and action-packed, Cyberpunk 2077‘s cinematic plot was written to provide a rich and robust single-player experience. Offering dozens of hours of main arc quests and lots of additional activities like side quests and Street Stories, the game is a good fit for both hardcore completionists and gamers who like to focus on instant action. Featuring CD Projekt RED’s trademark storytelling system driven by choice and consequence, in Cyberpunk 2077 players navigate the streets of Night City along strongly contrasting paths to arrive at one of a range of story outcomes. 

4K galerija - https://imgur.com/a/oLKgjSj

fallout_table.gif

pa ono, ne zna se jos datum izlaska, ja ocekujem da bude solidno zahtevna ako ces da je igras kako je zamisljeno (kao i w3 recimo), sto ce iz nase perspektive sigurno zahtevati apgrejd, manji ili veci

jos jedna lista ingejm fichrsa

35151451_2137254466558295_43755050624457

mene licno izuzetno raduje First person gejmplej (kad vec nije iso, a i ne pamtitm dobar FPS rpg) -  nema nista skrnavije od treceg lica

IGN full review 

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/06/12/e3-2018-cyberpunk-2077-doesnt-look-like-the-witcher-but-it-does-look-incredible

Ocigledno se masa razocarala sto igra ne izgleda kao witcher (lol) i sto nije tps (yay!!)

Edited by G!!!

fallout_table.gif

Шарено и свиђа ми се мизансен јако. Ја сам се некако провукао да не одиграм ниједну игру са сјаберпанк шмеком. Свиђа ми се вертикалност - ово је фалило Вичеру. Лепе ствари обећавају, није ФПС него РПГ, и откључавање квестова. Надам се да ће бити маштовити са истим. Само да ипак не испадне Скајрим.

...Од рођења спремна стоји, мене чека моја рака,
Да однесе све што имам у дубину у дубоку.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • G!!! featured this topic

pssst I'm hunting Wabbits... uhvatila me drhtavica i osteoporoza u datom momentu 😄

anyway sajberpank Dzon Vik ... hooo, CDP hajpuje sve kvalitetnije, izabrali su glumca kojeg svi gotive (pored mikelsena) i izgleda stavili u sasvim odgovarajuci kontekst

ali ne treba ni staviti po stranu sam trejler koji je odlican, i  koji govori dosta ali malo otkriva :P

Edited by G!!!

fallout_table.gif

2 hours ago, G!!! said:

pssst I'm hunting Wabbits... uhvatila me drhtavica i osteoporoza u datom momentu 😄

manje vina!

2 hours ago, G!!! said:

anyway sajberpank Dzon Vik ... hooo, CDP hajpuje sve kvalitetnije, izabrali su glumca kojeg svi gotive (pored mikelsena) i izgleda stavili u sasvim odgovarajuci kontekst

po mom mišljenju potez godine za celu tu komunu. nema lajkabilnijeg lika od njega.

Чек, где је Микелсен у овоме? Или мислиш на ДСтрандинг?

...Од рођења спремна стоји, мене чека моја рака,
Да однесе све што имам у дубину у дубоку.