Potrebna dva Igraca za Arena Pass 2011

Silencer

Pozdrav svima, potrebno su mi dva igraca za Arena Pass 2011. Healer i DPS. Ja cu po defaultu biti Retribution Paladin. Cilj nije da osvojim turnir vec sledece:

The 2011 Arena Pass: Community Challenge invites selected fansites and other well-known members of the European

World of Warcraft Community to a friendly competition of coverage and creativity surrounding the 2011 World of Warcraft

Arena Pass.

While battles in the Arena are fought with swords and magic, the weapons of choice in the Community Challenge are

words and imagination. And while gladiators duke it out on the Arena Pass realm to gain points and climb to the top of the

rankings, participants in the Community Challenge will create coverage on various arena-related subjects and provide

cool, funny, witty and entertaining screenshots on a previously announced topic to gain points. Whoever has the most

points once the Arena Pass period ends will be the winner of the Community Challenge!

While you’re invited as a site or individual, you don’t need to accept the challenge on your own. Invited participants may

team up together – or recruit friends or freelancers – to increase their headcount but fight under the name of one of them.

To make things easier, we’ll talk about teams in the rest of this document, whether you chose to pool your resources with

someone else or not.

As mentioned above, a major part of the Community Challenge is earning points. Teams can earn points by completing

achievements; achievements that were specially created for this purpose. There are two general categories of

achievement that indicate how often they may be acquired: One-time Achievements can be earned only once, and

Weekly Achievements can generate points every week. You’ll find some example achievements below.

In addition, there are two special achievements that can be earned each week (and that’ll grant a large amount of points):

Editor’s Choice

Each week we, the Blizzard Europe Community Team, will pick one published item (interview, guide, video, etc) that we

find especially entertaining, of special quality, or simply very creative and different. This will be awarded with the Editor’s

Choice of the Week Achievement, worth 50 points.

Screenshot Challenges

Each week, we’ll announce one topic related to the Arena Pass and all teams may send in one screenshot matching this

theme. All eligible submissions will be published on the World of Warcraft blog and players may vote for their favorites.

The five teams with the screenshots that receive the most votes will win and receive achievements, worth 100, 80, 60, 40

and 20 points. You will get the detailed information in a separate email upon getting back to us with your team

composition.

Example Achievements

One-time

•Show of Force - Create and introduce your own 3v3 team on the Arena Pass realm – 20 points

•Family Portrait - Meet other participants of the ‘2011 AP: CC’ and publish a screenshot – 20 points

•Arena Broadcaster - Publish a video with footage from the Arena Pass realm – 30 points

Weekly

•Eye Candy - Publish a screenshot gallery (at least 5 screenshots) or a video from the Arena Pass realm – 10

•Smile! - Submit an eligible screenshot for the weekly Screenshot Challenge – 10 points

•On My Signal, Unleash Hell! - Publish four entries for the 2011 Arena Pass: Community Challenge – 50 point

Oni koji su zainteresovani, mogu da me kontaktiraju na 063645057 ili ostavite forum post.

Trebaju mi igraci koji ce da mi ostave broj telefona, da mogu da ih pozovem kad hocu da se izdgovaram, kada cemo da igramo.

Trebaju mi ozbiljni igraci koji nece da me zajebu za ovo jer meni je cilj da budem bolji od ostalih fansite clanova blizzard communitia :P

Ne placate vi Acces na Arena Pass 2011, vec ja saljem mail blizzardu da vam otkljuca nalog.

Sta mozete da dobijete od ovoga? Vas char name na eu.battle.net/wow/ svake nedelje / skoro svakog dana.

Vanquisher titulu ako budemo igrali pro :P

Gladiator Murlok Peta ako odigrmao 50 arena meceva.

Sve ovo traje od 18 maja do 21 juna, i tada morate da budete moji posle me ne zanimate :)

Ja bi licno voleo da igram sa Killyijem i Sarmom, ako oni hoce naravno.

Zahtev moram poslati do 9 Maja,

rur-1.jpgrur-2.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zar nisu bila dvojica resto shamy gladijatora, valjda kicpe i onaj...rhasta, kasa, wtf nešto...

ne. elemental i elemental/enha su igrali . kasabaras , ako na njega mislis to je prist

Killygor kako zamisljas da nadjem nekog sa 2.2k rating kad ja nikad to nisam imao u zivotu :P sem RBG :)

Za sad ja i Killy sigurno dajte nekog Death Knighta da igramo shaman ret dk !

ma moze sarma da igra na dku samo nije siguran za vreme

Eto super Carma da se slozi i to je to

Ne mora da bude aktivno nesto.

Meni je potrebno sat vremena da igramo max ;) nisam ni ja siguran za vreme, al valjda cemo moci 3 puta u nedelju dana da igramu ?

Pustite mi na e-mail office@blizzard.rs

Battle.net Account email

Ime I prezime

Broj telefona :P

I ako imate vise wow accounta na kojem da bude Arena Pass 2011 aktiviran.

Edited by Silencer
rur-1.jpgrur-2.jpg

Eo ja bi :) ionako imam vecito problema sa clanovima tima koji previse "lajfuju" pa po 3 meseca sedim na nekom bzvz ratingu. Jedini problem je sto jedino huntera mogu igrati na nekom ozbiljnom nivou ( trenutno 2705 kao feral / shaman / hunter sa 85% w/l ratio). Ako ti treba hunter tu sam,PM ili reply pa cu dati potrebne informacije

mail mi je otvoren non stop. poziva nema.

Cudno mislio sam da je i vama stigao. Sad cu da pustim mail da vidim dal su otvorili vase naloge, treba da dobijete jezicak kada idete na drugi server login pored English, France tralalla imate Tournament e tu je Arena Server da se logujete.

Btw javse na fon kad zovem :P to sam bio ja malo pre.

rur-1.jpgrur-2.jpg