Play DreamTeam for IEM5 World Championship

Nonet

You better set pick your Dreamteam for the IEM5 World Championship with great caution, if you want to get your hands on one of the three prize-packs provided by SteelSeries.

The first big boom of the year is just around the corner, the IEM5 World Championship will without a doubt bring us a lot of excitement and entertainment. For the event, we will once again feature our popular Dreamteam game.

The market will close before the first match on March 1 and re-open before the matches on March 2, it will continue like this, so at the end of every day the market will re-open. This means that you can buy and sell players before the final day of the event.

Please note that the Dreamteam game is requiring us to process the server data, which at times might take time to gather and could possibly delay the process. Also in the event of delays at the tournament, the times will change depending on the amount of delay.

Wondering who you should pick for your team? Check the groups in our coverage section, find it by clicking here.

Now to the more important announcement, at least to the majority of you, what prizes will be up for grabs. SteelSeries have this time thrown in three prize-packs, each counting four products. This means that the top three will be awarded with prizes, but check out the prizes below and you will surely understand and most likely go bananas.

1297990513.01.jpeg

Go ahead and make your Dreamteam for the IEM5 World Championship by clicking here and tell your friends so you can create your private league and compete for who gets to taunt each other. Best of luck to everyone!

Strasne nagrade...

Edited by N0net

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hah pomislio sam i ja da otvorim topic o ovome. posto sam prvi put pre neki dan postavio ekipu.

Arcadion - Sprayer

Trace - Aimer

Kuben - First fragger

Neo - Hacker

Nitor - Newbie

u globalu sam stavio ova 4 igraca jer igraju u prvoj grupi koja je daleko laksa. i ovog drugara jer je najjeftiniji bio.

I see by your outfit, that you are a cowboy.

Inace igrao sam par puta taj DT, ali nije mi jasno, jel svi dobijemo isto kesha za kupovinu igraca? Jer sam imao prilike da vidim timove sa skupljim igracima od mojih, za koje sam btw jedva nateg'o dobijeni fond :D

Kad se rodimo, tad placemo, jer smo na veliku pozornicu budala stupili. - W. Shakespeare

Ljudi, ja mislim da je otkljucan market izmeduj PRVE i DRUGE grupe tj prva 2 DANA, tako da bolje da uzmete igrace koji igraj prvi dan i onda u pauzi da promenite :)

true :D ja promenio team :D

Xizt-aimstart

cArn-tl

pita-sprayer

delpan-sniper

loord

Edited by D_J

PAZNJA ZA SVE : TRANSFER MARKET SE OTVARA POSLE 1. DANA! 1. DANA SE IGRAJU MECEVI SAMO PRVE GRUPE! ZNACI MTW, FX, COL, UMX, TCM i ne znam ko je 6ti.

@ ArcadioN : ave vise nije TL mTwa, poceo je opasno da nabada, imate match schedule pa pogledajte tamo... Bolje je uzeti i zonica i avea nego ArcadioNa! trace igra lose grupe uvek, on se ubrzava protiv top ekipa...

ZNACI 1. DAN NE IGRAJU FNATIC, LIONS, SK, NAVI, PROJECT_KR i EG!!

Du : "Evo ga Pajser na sredini... Snajper..."

freak : "A je l' ima pajser ili snajper?"