Top Posters In This Topic

nW.PlayMore g0g1 killed TipTil | tALAZIz with glock18

*** nW.PlayMore g0g1 killed TipTil | TweetyHH with a headshot from usp ***

*** nW.PlayMore g0g1 killed TipTil | manN1 with a headshot from usp ***

*** nW.PlayMore g0g1 killed TipTil | Teroare with a headshot from usp ***

*** nW.PlayMore g0g1 killed TipTil | ApRoZaR with a headshot from usp ***

poz

:>

The second semi-final has kicked off with a Russia -vs- Germany battle, featuring ru.gif gr2d by n2l and de.gif BANDIT3N. The "bandits" are well known for us since it was their fifth attempt to reach the WES Masters Euro finals. Luckily for them, the efforts has paid off and after three close games, the slot was awarded to the German team:

* BANDIT3N [16:13] gr2d by n2l @ de_dust2

* BANDIT3N [13:16] gr2d by n2l @ de_inferno

* BANDIT3N [16:11] gr2d by n2l @ de_nuke

Sinisa " XqzR " Mihajlovic, the team leader of BANDIT3N, comments the match:

The match against the russian team "gr2d by n2l" was one of the best matches i have played for a long time. We won as I predicted 2:1 in maps and the funny thing was that I complained in the prematch-statement that we always used to lose the knife-rounds and this time we won 4of4 knife rounds against "gr2d by n2l" *laughs*

We started really good on dust2 as T with 5:0 but then they played like 3 AWPs as CT and we could not figure out how to play now, so that we did not pick 1 by 1by the AWPers. After losing some rounds in a row we managed to end the T side with a lead of 8:7. CT started in the same way as the T side with us leading like 4:0 or 5:1 and then we got a bit unlucky with my strat-callings. At the end we managed to get the last 3 rounds to win the map.

We started as CT on inferno and I even thought that we got the 1st round but then lost the 2nd. After that we totally lost control so that we played a very bad CT with only winning 4 rounds.Somehow we managed the get some rounds in a row as T and so we were leading like 7:2, yet then we lost 2 rounds in a row and had to buy to play a draw and win in the overtime. We even got 2 more rounds but in the end the Russians had some good reads as CT and so they won the map 16:13.

Then we knifed for the next map and unexpectedly we even won that. We chose de_nuke because we knew that they had some really good AWP players and so there was no way for us to play tuscan or even train. Then the same thing happend as before. We got a good start, then we lost some rounds in a row and then we got some rounds at the end (8:7 for us) but this time we played very well as T. There were no big problems and we could end this match after only loosing 3 rounds as T.

When asking about the most valuable player in the team, Sinisa did not hesitate for a moment: "reeL was the player of the match(es) because he played very well at the final and especially in the semi-final against gr2d by n2l. He got always like 2-4 frags in the pistol rounds, was always one of the top fraggers on every map and as nuke CT he played some rounds by himself and had like 26:6 stats at the end"

BANDIT3N's road to victory:

* de.gif BANDIT3N [19:17] bg.gif HEADSHOTBG @ 1/32

* de.gif BANDIT3N [16:7] hu.gif BLOOM @ 1/16

* de.gif BANDIT3N [16:14] hu.gif volgare.ogc @ 1/8

* de.gif BANDIT3N [16:5] lv.gif CrucialP @ 1/4

* de.gif BANDIT3N [2:1] ru.gif gr2d by n2l @ semifinal (match for the slot)

* de.gif BANDIT3N [2:0] cz.gif eSuba @ final (match for the seeding)

Edited by qba1

"i am from holland and i say eastern europa is epic win .

cheap beer, blonde chicks & lots of guns."