noforcemparms

Pozz svima

ovako imam prob

kad igram od kuce sve normalno aimam i to sve...ali kad dodjem negdje u klub bukvalno pojma nemam,znaci nekako mi je brzina misa preje**ena,znaci ne mogu normalno aimat...sad pokusavam da otkrijem koji je problem,6 mjesec mislim da se "moram" priviknut na taj novi neki racunar i to sve..ali gledajuci druge igrace kako igraju i kad dodju na lan isto igram logicno da je nesto do mog cfg

sad mene zanima kako da provjerim na NS i Steamu dal mi je noforcempars noforcemaccel ukljuceni ili ne..da znam kako cu sutra podesit u klubu..thx

spammeri zaobidjite

"C:\Program Files\Valve\hl.exe" -nomaster -game cstrike

evo ovo mi je,jel sad ovo znaci da je noforce.................... ukljucen ili ne?znaci da mi nije noforce jel?

nije Meho Puzicu

SUBE says: kaze mi sad keva ti si moja promasena investicija

ja kazem mama pa nisam icu ja nagodinu u ns da prcam neke novosadjanke :D

Ja sam se par puta susreo sa problemom da noforceparams i noforcemaccel nemaju nikakvog efekta bez noforcemspd.

Tako da te 3 komande otklanjaju aceleraciju misha.

Takodje u control panel podeshavanjima mishta ispod nivoa windovs senzitivitija iskljuchi "Enhace mouse precision"

Onda tjesh aimat ko pravi.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-noforcemaccel > reverts to desktop mouse acceleration settings

-noforcemparms > reverts to desktop mouse button settings

-noforcemspd > uses desktop mouse speed settings

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-noforcemaccel

Reverts to desktop mouse acceleration settings.For the most part (when it comes to gaming and precision

accuracy) mouse acceleration is a fickle feature. The noforcemaccel command will make sure Half-Life does

not try and manage mouse accel when it is disabled in your windows options.

>> When to use? When mouse acceleration is disabled on your desktop and you want the same results for

your in game experience.

-noforcemparms

Reverts to desktop mouse button settings. What does that mean? Usually when you start up Half-Life (or in

this case Counter-Strike) your mouse configuration will switch to applicationmode, allowing the assignment

of keys already assigned to your desktop (like mouse3). This variable turns that feature OFF. There is really

no benefit to this command, and in actuality it is quite buggy at times.

>> When to use? When you are experiencing difficulty with button assignments. A partfrom troubleshooting

this command has no practical use, despite popular belief.

-noforcemspd / -noforcemspeed

Uses desktop mouse speed settings. It forces Half-life to use whatever speed settings you have applied to

your desktop via mouse properties. Whatever the value, Half-Life will use it as guidance.

>> When to use? When you want your out of game speed to set the bar for your in game sensitivity. Think of

sensitivity as a speed (de)amplifier.