Deus Ex 3 samo za PC?

Lucky

Kažu da će Deus Ex 3, zbog svoje kompleksnosti, najverovatnije biti PC ekskluzivna igra ... to bi stvarno bile dobre vesti :) Plus Sqare Enix koji radi sinematike ... čoveče!

Deus Ex 3 a PC Exclusive?

In a report about a story on Edge Online about Deus Ex 3, bit-tech.net adds the following statement: "It has been confirmed that the game is a cyberpunk prequel to the first game though and that it won't be getting a console release due to the complexity of the game," though the source of this information about the action/RPG sequel is not listed. If true, PC exclusivity would certainly be in line with Eidos Montreal's prior statement that Deus Ex 3 will be more like the original Deus Ex. The comment is not part of the Edge Online story, which is about Square Enix doing the cinematics for the game: "Deus Ex 3 is going to be the first project which will be a concrete product of joint effort between Square Enix and Eidos," says Eidos Montreal's Stephane D'Astous. "The cinematics—by which I mean any CGI pre-rendered cinematics — are going to be done in Tokyo by Square Enix, and that's going to be amazing."

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Odlična je igra/beta, što više odmičem sve mi je bolja i bolja. Atmosfera je perfektna (čemu znatno doprinosi muzika), šetkao sam se po onoj početnoj bazi preko dva sata i nisam se smorio nimalo, naprotiv. To mi je odličan predznak da je igra kvalitetna, zabavljaš se a nisi ispalio ni jedan metak.

"You're the first of the official death squads to whom we've been formally introduced... How do you do?"

"By my deeds I honour him, V8."