WCG 2010 Los Angeles

konfuzni

The World Cyber Games commitee has confirmed that Los Angeles will stage the 2010 world finals.

This will be the third time in the tournament's history that a WCG event will take place in North America, after San Francisco and Seattle hosted the 2004 and 2007 editions, respectively.

Los Angeles, where the NBCU reality TV show WCG Ultimate Gamer was shot, will be the hosting city of the 10th edition of the famous gaming event, succeeding Chengdu.

The 2010 World Finals will take place at the city's Convention Center, but the dates for the event have yet not been announced.

''After taking into careful consideration the many factors involved with selecting the host city, the World Cyber Games Committee came to a clear decision with Los Angeles,'' World Cyber Games CEO Hyoung-Seok Kim told wcg.com.

''San Francisco and Seattle were extremely successful events and we look forward to returning to the United States for our 10-year anniversary.''

Stay tuned to HLTV.org for more info regarding the 2010 WCG World Finals.

Jedinstvena prilika !!!!!!!!

I wish that BACKSPACE works in life!.

76561197968543066.png

Evo meni prilike da odem u Los Angeles :P ..

»Current team:

Hyperactive : iNdes , Teo , Goga , bLz , Yordo , Insane

2009:

-1st place on lan mini turnir Bihac 2009 [Nevermind]

-2nd place on lan turnir Bužim 2009 [NDEVE]

-2nd place on MYS League 2009 [Hyperactive]

-3rd place on BIH Esl Ladder 2009 [Nevermind]

-3rd place on System-Games League 2009 [Hyperactive])

2008:

-1st place on system-games online winter league[Nevermind ]

Kakva glupa linkovanja spotova? YouTube? Što da zabranim, ne kapiram? A i uvek možeš da ne klikneš na link :)

Pa u mnogo cs related topika dodju ljudi i troluju sa jutub linkovima i onda josh ljudi kachi josh jutub linkova kao odgovor njima. Iritirajutje jako. Pogotovo zato shto su neke potpuno nebitno gluposti, uglavnom pesme ...