SCUM

Nakon sto sam postavio oglas ovde na rur-u za acc dobio sam mail od nekog 'mom I pwn" retarda, pa rekoh cisto da upozorim druge koji takodje postavljaju.

Iako se ovo verovatno svima vama desilo, iako vi prob svi za ovo znate ipak cu reci :D blizz nikada ne trazi pass putem maila, pogotovo ne sa hotmaila, gg

from zopac tokic <bllizard_088@hotmail.com>

sender-time Sent at 11:30 AM (GMT+01:00). Current time there: 11:06 AM. ✆

to nebitno@gmail.com

date Sun, May 31, 2009 at 11:30 AM

subject sell

mailed-by hotmail.com

hide details 11:30 AM (40 minutes ago)

Greetings!

It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell/trade your personal World of Warcraft account(s).

As you may or may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement.

If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled. It will be ongoing for further investigation by Blizzard Entertainment's employees.

If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account ownership. If the information is deemed accurate, the investigation will be dropped.

This action is taken because we at Blizzard Entertainment take these sales

quite seriously. We need to confirm you are the original owner of the account.

This is easiest done by confirming your personal information along with concealed information about your account.

You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account by replying to this email with:

Use the following template below to verify your account and information via email.

* First and Surname

* Date of birth

* Address

* Zip code

* Phone number

* Country

* Account e-mail

* Account name

* Account password

* Secret Question and Answer

If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently. Once we verify your account, we will reply to your e-mail informing you that we have dropped the investigation.

We ask you to NOT change password until the investigation is fully completed.

Blizzard Entertainment Inc

Account Administration Team

P.O. Box 18979, Irvine, CA 92623

Regards,

Account Administration Team

Blizzard Entertainment

Edited by Happylepsia

zapravo i nije smesno...

Nema tu nista vezano za nas mentalitet vec za mentalitet interneta i foruma gde je svako jak i svakome je pisa mnogo velika pa moze da se kurci jer zna da ga nece drmnuti neka pesnica iz monitora i sasuti mu sve zube niz grlo ( mlechne zube naravno ).

ovog dakija ovnuju svuda jebote
by Pesma-Mrtve-Dece

Deckonja je lud ko konj u tangicama.Najposle zasto bi blizz trazio sve te podatke koji se navode u mailu,oni to vec znaju naravno.Bas me zanima ko bi naseo na ovu foru,al sta znam mozda neko i jeste.E da ono mi je jako kao ako ignorisete ovaj mail vas acc moze biti permanentno zatvoren omg looool...Zbog ovakvih papaka sad moram citati svaki mail po 3 puta da budem siguran da nije neki odjeb...

Klasticni, kad ti ja budem sastavio fake mail ima i krvnu grupu da odas a ne samo acc info.

Tbh, moze ili moglo je da se scamuje na taj nacina ali ofc sa malo vise mozga pretocenog u taj fake mail od ovog sto je tebi poslat. Secam se davne 2005/06 kada smo buraz i ja zajebavali likove sa nekog stranog foruma za prodaju acc. Doduse nikome nismo menjali nikakav pass ili slicno vec malo setali po orgriju, skidali opremu i sl ;-)